This is a simple strip game. You just play Battleships and remove a
garment each time a ship is sunk. It can be played on line using
this website: https://en.battleship-game.org/id37399523

This topic was edited
RE: Battlestrips

hey battlestrips sounds like fun!

This post was edited
RE:Battlestrips

Sounds like lots of fun. Anyone interested in a game feel free to message me.

This post was edited

millow1975

This post was edited

If anyone is interested in a game, message me!

This post was edited

I'd be willing to play. Let me know.

Cheers.

This post was edited

Interesting concept, problem with this for a nudist is like with strip poker, the times i have played with a group i wanted to loose hands first to strip down. A reverse of this would be start nude and if loose have to put clothes on, guarentee the nudists would play their best.

This post was edited

Interesting concept, problem with this for a nudist is like with strip poker, the times i have played with a group i wanted to loose hands first to strip down. A reverse of this would be start nude and if loose have to put clothes on, guarentee the nudists would play their best.

This post was edited

I think there is actually a distinction between nudist and exhibitionist, in your theory.

Being both I am able to distinguish the fun in a game and trying my best to not be nude in a friendly game, versus when am trying to just show off.

This post was edited