RE:Care to participate in a survey?

I would go with 'A' as it is a very natural thing to happen between to loving people. I would hope, though, that they would use a little discretion though and not flaunt it to the rest...

This post was edited

I'll go with A. I've been on both sides of the issue. Just be discreet.

This post was edited

A - just keep an eye out to keep it looking as an innocent play between a couple.

This post was edited

Interesting to read these comments.

Making love outdoors is a wonderful experience. As a couple we have many intimate moments on beaches, lochs (lakes) woods, our garden and other places, but always very much out of the view of others. A lot of these experiences were before we were or even thought of ourselves as naturists.

Id imagine a couple on a non nude beach would have similar impulses.

So its not a naturist question, its a human one.

As long as its not inappropriate then its perfectly acceptable. A B C And D.

This post was edited

Definately B as this sort of behaviour shouldnt be tolerated under any circumstances. It brings down and degrades nudism to a perversion and as someone before me has said, this sort of stuff gets beaches closed down. They already did so in The Netherlands for the very same reasons. The fact that they feel compelled to engage in said behaviour only because they happen to be nude, shows their very doubtful dedication towards nudism in general and a blatant disrespect to other naturists as well.

The same thing continues to happen in the US as well Split Rock in NY is the latest victim of the folks who doesnt care if they ruin it for naturists as long as they get the jollies off in public

This post was edited

I would say B, I find it can give naturism a bad name and would make me feel dead uncomfortable as well

It absolutely gives genuine naturism an bad name and would make many non naturists uncomfortable as well but as you can see from others responses that doesnt matter to some people.

This post was edited

Take out the nudist element from the question and ask yourself what would your response be? Why should nakedness change it? B all day

This post was edited

I was the first to propose C, and I have to confess that I am guilty of the offense myself. However, it was well after midnight, and a very long way from any others gathered at that beach, at least a quarter mile. Our fire attracted a visitor, but we could hear him coming and my wife just wrapped herself in the blanket and I sat naked on a log in a position that he would not be able to tell that I was nude. We spent the entire night on that beach and did not get dressed until the sun came up. So, I guess there is room for all three answers if the circumstances are right.

This post was edited

My initial inclination would be to ignore and move on but as a few have pointed out this type of behavior can and does lead to clothing optional beaches being shut down. My beach is Gunnison on Sandy Hook in New Jersey and The National Park Service would not tolerate behavior of this sort. Higbee Beach on the southern tip of Cape May further south of Gunnison used to allow nude sunbathing but no longer does at least in part because of overt sexual activity. My vote would have to be option B because I want to keep Gunnison as is for as long as possible. Which also means no glass containers and take your trash out with you!

This post was edited

Which beach?

This post was edited