Nude in Heat Wave

With extremely high temperatures forecast for this week, who is planning on being nude as much as possible?
I know I am, especially since our grandson is not here.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in Heat Wave

Count me in! I walk in the house at midnight after work strip down until I have to leave the next day around 13:00 ( 1:00 ) this week I will be off Thursday and Friday so Ill be nude from the time I get home Wednesday night until we have to leave Friday morning for scope at 7:30.

This post was edited

Today is mow day...plan to be butt naked in back most of the day. Sadly, can't do the front that way...probably would cause issues...

Do you only wear shorts when you mow the front?

This post was edited

Yup! We'll still be naked... heat wave or no heat wave! ;D

This post was edited

It's been in the 90's F in Ohio, glad to be a nudist.

This post was edited

Yes, in the house all day and in the back yard at night.

This post was edited

Just finished the garage and peeled off soaking wet shirt and shorts. No more clothing for today. 88 at 10 am in Ohio.

This post was edited

Been off last week, right toasty here already. So, yep , Ill be nude until I have to go to town or back to work. Probably averaging 22 hours a day, only way to beat the heat! Get hot, jump in the pool, dry my face and stand in the shade. Repeat as needed, oh a beer in there works too:)

This post was edited

Nude all day yesterday in the garage and garden. I live on 40 acres, surrounded by trees. I can be nude all day, every day. We're having a warm summer, so lots of naked time.
When it's 88 degrees and humid, working on the cars nude allows you to stay a lot cooler.

This post was edited

Just finished the garage and peeled off soaking wet shirt and shorts. No more clothing for today. 88 at 10 am in Ohio.

Why were you wearing a shirt? You can't get in trouble for not wearing one and it would be a little cooler without.

This post was edited

Learned very quickly that the air conditioner does not have to be set for as cool a temperature when I can live nude. Seventy-five will be my upper limit when clothed, eighty is tolerable when nude.

This post was edited