Local Nude Weather Forecast???

Here is a line from one of the local weather forecasters today.

So as you are getting ready to head out the door this morning all you are going to need is sunglasses and a way to stay cool as we track sunshine to go along with the heat.

I wonder if he is advocating for people to be nude as a means to stay cool today since he only mentions the sunglasses and nothing else. I may have to get out and about today to find out how many folks are wearing only sunglasses as he recommends.

This topic was edited
RE:Local Nude Weather Forecast???

Definitely an outside day but need an umbrella and the pool! Over 100 degrees today, yesterday and for the next few days. Pool temp is over 80 without solar blanket. We got a little toasty today and participated in the International Skinny Dip Day!

This post was edited

Same here. 103 here today and forecast is for 98-104 everyday for the next two week which is not too unusual for this time of year. Definitely have been and will be taking advantage of the sun and the pool often.

This post was edited

Hot Hot Hot in Sacramento too.
Get out early to run errands, or do yard work, or float in a pool naked because by 11AM its time to run for shelter. And A/C.
Summer time and the living is easy.

This post was edited

Highs in the upper 80's all week, showers possible Monday and Friday.
Grandson is back with his mother and her parents for 2 weeks.
Sound like a forecast of mostly nude with only a slight chance of clothing for me!

This post was edited

Upper 90s with little chance of rain for the next week. Pools are still closed. It cools off a lot at night, in the 60s and 70s so we will sit in the backyard and sometimes light a fire.

This post was edited

Hot 115 today! All day pool!

This post was edited

Mid 90's today with a 100% chance of no clothes. Have a great day!

This post was edited

94 F & low humidity today in Ohio. Spent the day nude outdoors and loved it.

This post was edited

92 F with lots of humidity and mosquitoes. Tired of covering myself with Deet and sunscreen. Almost looking forward to the Fall.

This post was edited

Perfect 'lay in the sun nude' weather here in Sacramento. Temps remain in the low 90'sF with no humidity. Soft breeze is blowing to caress your naked skin. Fire hazard is high, but my tan looks great.

This post was edited