RE:Always going commando

Since the virus hit and I began going to the office on alternate days, I've gone commando continuously except for three doctor appointments. I can't explained why I donned underwear for doctor appointments, but I did. Working at home, it's shorts or nude. Also quit shaving, but that's another story.

This post was edited

Running shorts are very revealing, I once met a guy who specifically asked me to arrive commando wearing those high sided running shorts. I met him in the public area outside his apartment block where I sat on a bench in the grassed area for him, needless to say that nothing much was hidden from view :-)

This post was edited

Yesterday I wore a new pair of light gray sweatpants. My wife, in a very matter-of-fact way, said she could see my corona. My response, if someone is looking at my crotch, they are hoping to see something.

This post was edited

Same here, buddy. Have you ever been asked to undress and stay just with your underwear, but you tell the doctor that you're freeballing?

This post was edited

Same here, buddy. Have you ever been asked to undress and stay just with your underwear, but you tell the doctor that you're freeballing?

The only time I wear underwear is when I go to a doctor's appointment where I expect to be asked to strip to my underwear, so no for me.

This post was edited

Three years with just 1 pair for doctor's appointments.

Had my semi-annual dermatologist appointment yesterday and wore underwear for the first time since I tossed my last brief swimsuit.
Felt more confining than ever.
Considering tossing my only pair of underwear and going without next time.
I must admit, however, that 3 times in the past I have done this and wound up buying a pair when my next appointment arrived.

This post was edited

Three years with just 1 pair for doctor's appointments.Had my semi-annual dermatologist appointment yesterday and wore underwear for the first time since I tossed my last brief swimsuit.Felt more confining than ever.Considering tossing my only pair of underwear and going without next time.I must admit, however, that 3 times in the past I have done this and wound up buying a pair when my next appointment arrived.

Ripped up my last pair and threw the scraps in the trash.
Now completely underwear free.
That was the easy part.
The difficultly will be not caving in and buying one pair for my next dermatologist appointment like I have done more than once in the past.

This post was edited

Haven't even OWNED underwear for thirty years or more. The doctor doesn't care, my wife doesn't care, and my balls love it. The last pair of tighty whities I had on was the day I was inducted into the Army. They gave me boxers. And I gotta say, if you gotta wear undies, boxers are the only way. But they sneak up and grab you at the most inopportune times, so the last pair of those I had saw final duty as a paint rag.

This post was edited

I go commando probably 60% of the time. I would prob go more if my work clothes weren't scratchy lol. My wife though just can't do it for some reason. No matter how much I try to tell her its more comfy she just for some reason doesn't want to do it.
arnudist - i know like me you're a hardcore nudist - and never wearing underwear is the only way to dress when you have to have on clothes. let yourself get used to the scratchiness and it will go away - in fact sometimes if i have on pants a little scratchy (new for example) it just reminds me that i'm bareassed underneath and i love that. naked man

This post was edited

Why just summer. Keep it up all year!

This post was edited