The year 2020

G'day all!

Well I thought I'd post up here - obviously trying to avoid the whole mention of COVID, because there's only so much you can hear that word. But was curious to see how everyone is using these times to embrace being nude and how it's affected everyone, even if it is just to embrace the past how lucky we were.

For me, I guess I have been lucky in the fact that I have been working from home this whole time (doing my part in doing the right thing), so I have had the opportunity to bare it all at home whilst working for all those times I ain't on a zoom call (it's really the only good thing that has come from this whole saga). Unfortunately I'm one of the unlucky ones that live in Melbourne and as you all would know have been in lockdown for the majority of the year already! Which is a shame because my favourite pastime would be adventuring either locally or interstate into the great outdoors to get my kit off and do a cheeky pose. So on that note, I've attached a photo of me back in last October - guess where it was taken? Hint: It's within 2hrs radius of Melbourne.

This topic was edited
RE:The year 2020

Great post mate
guessing Grampians
Like, you, in lockdown and working from home

This post was edited

hey mate, great post, least you've been able to live nude at home! been a bit the same in syd but at least have a bit more opportunity to travel locally know, I definitely miss the opportunity of being able to meet up with travelers and show them around the syd beaches but hopefully will be able to again soon!

This post was edited

Great post and photos Mate.
Great to see a positive post about our love of healthy nude outdoor activities.

This post was edited

Great post mateguessing GrampiansLike, you, in lockdown and working from home

You're on the ball Len! It sure is the Grampians!

This post was edited

My guess would be you went for a picnic?
Like you and most people in Melbourne, locked down and working from home.
Hope to see you at the next gathering, after lock down, of course.

This post was edited