Which countries are the most accepting towards nudism?

I understand Germany has the FKK (Ive been to Germany before) but besides that it seems that France and Croatia are the biggest ones that have a large community for nudism. Just looking for input! Thank you.

This topic was edited
RE:Which countries are the most accepting towards nudism?

In The Netherlands more and more people are discovering the joys of nudism. And we have a lot of nude beaches and nudist campsites. We are going in the right direction!

This post was edited

France is a good destination for nudists - but only if you stay in the nudist resorts. Nudity away from such places is most definitely frowned upon. In that respect, Spain is better, as the freedom to be naked is more widespread, especially on their beaches and often in the countryside around in my experience. For nudity in mountain areas, Austria is probably one of the best, but I have no personal experience there.

This post was edited

and The Canary Islands, Maspalomas desert - a heaven for nudists!

This post was edited

Spot on, but I would add Sweden, FInland and Norway and Australia.
Hickguy

This post was edited

I would describe the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway along with Iceland and Greenland) as pro-nudity but anti-nudist in terms of social nudity. If you have a group of friends and meet regularly to share naked saunas, it's deeply ingrained in the culture. However, friendships are very selective and people are reserved. What's the biggest problem Nordics would have going to a nudist resort? Is it that someone might recognize them and see them naked? Nope. It's that they might need to have to talk with a stranger. Naked or clothed, that keeps them at home.

This post was edited

Countries in Western Europe have more nude friendly people and places compared to the the US, I think. Spain provided me with lots of nude opportunities along the Mediterranean. One day maybe I will get to Canary Islands.

This post was edited