RE:Shorter Shorts

I found some swim trunks with a four inch inseam which I wear while working in the yard. The mesh liner is still intact, and even if removed, I would not worry about them exposing too much. I am not that long and when sitting my leg really fills up the opening.

This post was edited

The 5" shorts arrived yesterday. Our grandson complained as soon as he saw me wear them. I don't care. When my sons would complain about my short shorts or brief swimsuits I would tell them if they didn't like them I would take them off. That ended the complaints quickly!

This post was edited

The 5" shorts arrived yesterday. Our grandson complained as soon as he saw me wear them. I don't care. When my sons would complain about my short shorts or bread swimsuits I would tell them if they didn't like them I would take them off. That ended th complaints quickly!

Good for you , Grandpa. I've seen lists of things that some young whippersnapper put together to shame our baby boom generation into getting cool by their standard. Truth is that we don't care what they think. I'd suggest that the next complaint be answered with the even bolder move of beginning the removal.

This post was edited

i have an older pair of Eddie Bauer shorts I got and wear everywhere. But usually wife (not a nudist and not into) objects and says the 70's wants their shorts back. I laugh and keep wearing them - usually without underwear. I have a pair of holely short shorts just for going to nude beach and another pair worn out and with tons of made holes I also wear without underwear. Let it all hang out.

This post was edited

The longest inseam I have on any of my shorts is 4 inches and its been that way for decades. I refuse to wear longer shorts and will make any I have last as long as possible until I am able to find new ones. I have a few that are nylon gym shorts but others that are more like cargo pants with pockets in front and back, an extra pocket on the lower outside of the front pocket, and belt loops. I found the latter shorts at Cabelas a couple years ago. As one pair is starting to wear Im keeping my eyes open more to find some new ones. And yes, I wear them everywhere including church and have never had any comment or strange looks. I know other guys that wear shorts all the time (a couple even in winter) and some of them prefer what wed say are real shorts. Ive even heard longer ones called longs because some of us just cant consider them to be shorts.

This post was edited

Not ready to go that short for dress short, since I don't wear underwear.
However, after only 2 days of wearing snug 5" gym shorts, I don't intend to buy anything longer again.
Only decision is whether to replace the longer ones I have or wait until they wear out.

This post was edited

Not ready to go that short for dress short, since I don't wear underwear.However, after only 2 days of wearing snug 5" gym shorts, I don't intend to buy anything longer again.Only decision is whether to replace the longer ones I have or wait until they wear out.

And they are snug enough on the thighs to wear anywhere, including the gym.

This post was edited

So. The style seems to be longer shorts. No more Magnum PI shorts for daily wear.I really don't care much about what people think about what I wear anymore. I guess its cause I retired last year.Women wear shorts that show everything; everything. Camel toes have become common place. So guess what. I wear shorts, that while not really short don't have liners and you can see the outline of my penis if you look. I don't wear any under clothes with them. If you don't want to see. Don't look at my crotch. My wife has no issue with my shorts.It makes me feel more naked. I don't like wearing clothes. That's why I'm a nudist. So the shorts I wear do show more than most people show.

Now that you have retired, how often are you nude?
Have you gotten rid of any clothing?

This post was edited

i buy the classic nylon running shorts fro the 80's that are "split". lots of freedom of movement!

This post was edited

i buy the classic nylon running shorts fro the 80's that are "split". lots of freedom of movement!

This post was edited