Messages Not Deleting

When I delete old unwanted messages they still appear in my inbox, including messages marked as spam. I have written to TN Admin twice about this and not even had a reply. Seriously considering closing my account. This is rubbish.

This topic was edited
RE:Messages Not Deleting

Experiencing the same thing. Very frustrating!

This post was edited

Experiencing the same thing. Very frustrating!

This post was edited

Sign in to your account
and on the left column, click MESSAGES

Look for a message that you are certain you deleted and click on it. After clicking on that message, what do you see?

On your left column click MESSAGES again.

Look for a message that you are certain you did NOT delete and click on it. After clicking on that message, what do you see?

This post was edited

Mine do not delete also. That number is getting bigger and bigger every week.

This post was edited

Ah! I thought it was just me.....

This post was edited

I have the same issue

This post was edited

I am suffering the same problem - I opened a ticket with them for it but still nothing has been done

Good luck. This site is good/great for a lot of things, but a reliable dev team isn't one of them.

This post was edited

I've had the same issue for 'years'...ever since they went to this new format. I've open several tickets and issue still is not resolved. It's not enough to leave the site but it's just annoying....

This post was edited

I am suffering the same problem - I opened a ticket with them for it but still nothing has been doneGood luck. This site is good/great for a lot of things, but a reliable dev team isn't one of them.Appreciate the work they make. There are not many people running this site. The problem the OP is discussing is not that relevant either.

When you cant delete Spam, Messages from fake profiles and messages from people who have been disrespectful I think that is a problem - reason enough for me to delete my content and when my membership expires Ill be off.

This post was edited

I have had the same issue, and I have done mobile and on the laptop... I know how to delete them. When I opened a ticket they just educated me on HOW to delete... I have deleted them more than I can count and they are STILL there

This post was edited