User accounts with no activity

Hello, as I am exploring this site searching for fellow nudists to have friendship with. Many many times I click on someone's profile only to discover no activity for 3, 5, even 9 years!!! This is ridiculous! There should be a rule in play, if there has been no activity on your account for 6 months, or one year, it will automatically be placed in inactive status and not show up in searches. If user wishes to take up again, simply reactivate account. I read another user pointed out, that we are viewing and probably friends with people who are now deceased. Not a pleasant thought, but a practice such as I outlined above would minimize this. Out of good practice and respect, Administrators please adopt this concept!!

This topic was edited
RE:User accounts with no activity

One problem with this is that if a member leaves or is removed, every thread he/she started disappears. Therefore, doing so would result it a lot of good discussions being lost. If this quirk can be corrected, I would agree.

This post was edited

I agree. This happens on other sites too. Some groups are defunct and it is a waste of time writing posts for them.

This post was edited

Yes, I have noticed this too. Have also noticed some members on here a lot and it does not show on their profile.

This post was edited

This should all be clear, if you read the Terms of Service

This post was edited