RE:Care to participate in a survey?

I'm with those who find the activity permissible if the area is genuinely private.

This post was edited

Honestly, all depends on level of privacy they expect/wish.

If it is at present empty, but a place where logically and often patrons of the nude beach roam around, even if not part of the beach, it is not really I thing I would endorse, even if I would not report it either - and myself, I enjoy sex in the outdoors a lot.

It is a very thin red line, when a place is private and when it is just empty of people for the moment, and the chance of being spotted by people who would not fancy the sight is high. I accept people do get their kicks of the possibility of "getting caught", but they should avoid nude beaches and immediate environment for such activities, alone for the reason that it bring a bad name on the activity and again would attract more jerk-offs, exhibitionists, voyeurs rather than TrueNudists.

This post was edited

A) As far as I am concerned anyone can engage in any activities they wish to so long as all those taking part consent and no-one is being harassed. It is none of my business to judge other people's behaviour.

This post was edited

Depends on the environment. If it's a nudist beach, I would report them.

If it's in the privacy of their own bedrooms and not done where kids can come across them, no.

This post was edited

Chances are it would be a normal women that had to be talked into doing it. My inner child say's to loudly cheer and coach them, HEY any body else want a piece of this action ;-) The average women would probably kick him away and never let it happen again ;-) But there are some that this would only add fuel to the fire, I suppose :-(

And yes my inner child needs a lot of adult supervision. Or like a bumper sticker I saw , "WARNING My inner child is a mean little bastard" ;-)

This post was edited

If I was hot and heavy over someone and had an opportunity like that in the textile world and went for it there, then I assume Id do the same thing being nude assuming we thought we were being discreet and thought we wouldnt be seen. Im thinking the fact it was a nude place shouldnt matter, but as others have stated, the authorities would obviously claim it was due to the nudity and if it was happening often enough it would get shut down. But not in the textile world, it would just be more policing of the area.

This post was edited