Naked Hug

My friend Bob introduced me to naturism. I was apprehensive, afraid of the boner lol

Once I let go of my apprehension, I enjoyed the naked hug for what it is. So nice to feel a warm body, it is intimate, and personal, and empathetic, and love.

Boner or no boner, I look forward to my naked hug at the start and the end of our visits.

:)

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Hug

Yes naked hugs are the best

This post was edited

We love this. Naked hugs are always amazing, just the feeling of being able to hug another person without worry is one of the best feelings we can ever experience.

This post was edited

Naked hugs are great any time, and naked gourmet hugs are the absolute best.

This post was edited

I like giving and receiving naked hugs. Hell I like giving and receiving clothed hugs. All the women at church love getting them from me, for some of them it is the only human touch they get all week. Covid 19 has cut way back on hugs anywhere for now. Some of my men friends will accept hugs from me and return them. Hard for straight men to accept a naked hug from another man. I only have one friend who will accept them when we are alone and a coule more who will accept them when other guys are around. I just enjoy hugs from people, clothed or naked.

This post was edited

Naked hugs are a human need. For emotional and physical health we need nude hugs.
They help release good endorphins.

This post was edited

Hugs are great. Naked hugs are better.

Naked hugs are great any time, and naked gourmet hugs are the absolute best.

What's a naked gourmet hug?

This post was edited

I'll try to attach an image demonstrating.

This post was edited

I enjoy naked hugs as well. They are a wonderful way for men to bond and connect in an emotional and affirming way. Being that open and comfortable without shame or embarrassment breaks down barriers and paves the way for a higher level of acceptance. Friendship is one of nature's greatest gifts. Receiving a naked hug from a good friend is indeed a gift and does wonders for the soul.

This post was edited

I greatly enjoy naked hugs as well. There's no better way to hug.

This post was edited

I also enjoy a good naked hug. This pandemic has greatly reduced the opportunity for these much needed hugs.

This post was edited