RE:Mens short too short.

Beautiful pics. Gorgeous cock.

This post was edited

HOT!!!

This post was edited

Uzzi 3/4 split running shorts available from Amazon. I buy 'em big , cut out the liner and wear 'em everywhere...as close to being nude as possible without actually going naked! Also, my wife has altered several pairs for me by cutting across the inseam and putting in a couple of snaps. I wear them to hike...when the trail is clear you unsnap and flip the front and back up and tuck into the waistband...instant free hiking!

Do you ever wear them unsnapped but not flipped up anywhere other than hiking?

This post was edited
I used to to do this with all my shorts and undies, well when I use to wear undies that is. RE:Mens short too short.

The feeling free thing brings people like us to life, brings in the joy, adds the smiles, and absolutely no-one even notices, and even if they do, they don't interfere unless they're really purving on us right?

This post was edited

I picked up a pair of sleep shorts. Oh are they short. But are they comfortable. But do not bend over the neighbors will know you. Or do! Lol

This post was edited

A few pictures of my current shorter shorts.
I have several more daring ones but unfortunately they show my penis without showing my face and are therefore ineligible.

This post was edited

I do trail runs in micro shorts from covermale. They have a side split that goes to wsistband cling to your butt and hold your package nicely with no inner lining :) i get a lot of looks from the few who see me. Its next best thing to being nude.

This post was edited

I do trail runs in micro shorts from covermale. They have a side split that goes to wsistband cling to your butt and hold your package nicely with no inner lining :) i get a lot of looks from the few who see me. Its next best thing to being nude.

This post was edited

I have a pair that are so short, they almost cover everything. LOL

This post was edited

I love shorts like this. I have long shorts that are so wide when I sit a certain way, you can see everything,

This post was edited