Nipples and areolae preferences - erect nipples or big areolae?

For a long time I felt disappointed that very few of my nude photos showed me with erect nipples - below is just one example of how my nipples tended to look while posing in the club studio. Looking back now I feel really proud of of how big my areolae look - in those early days I thought that what boys really wanted to see was really erect and puckered nipples.

This topic was edited
RE:Nipples and areolae preferences - erect nipples or big areolae?

Perfect nipples!!

This post was edited

They look fine

This post was edited

They look perfectly fine to us as they are. I believe that in fashion shoots they would use ice or cold water to make them erect.

This post was edited

They look perfectly fine to us as they are. I believe that in fashion shoots they would use ice or cold water to make them erect.

I agree. Not all is as it seems

This post was edited

Nice thought about the ice, but I was a very scared first time volunteer model in front of photo club members - who would have thought to bring a pot of ice to the session? I did think of massaging them erect, but didn't actually do that in front of them because I thought I might shock them.

Naive? Yes, but I had never stood completely naked in front of six or seven photographers before!

Pamela

This post was edited

Someone else wrote to me about using mentholatum to make your nipples erect. Remember I was still at school, posing nude at the local photo club and desperately trying to keep it all a secret from my parents who would have gone ballistic if they got to know. The idea of taking Mentholatum along to erect my nipples would never have entered my head, besides which coming home from the photo club smelling of mentholatum would be pretty hard to explain away. It was really just an observation - I knew I had pretty big areolae but when I saw the photos it sort of brought home how "big they actually looked".

This post was edited

While you can do something about making your nipples erect. There is little you can do about the size of the areolas. But the reality is that someone will think they are sexy no matter what size your's are.

This post was edited

I like them to be any way they look naturally comfortable.

This post was edited

Beautiful!

This post was edited

Beautiful!

This post was edited