Nude policy in my home

I dont wear any clothing in my home. My neighbors are aware, as they have 2-story homes that easily view my backyard and pool. They are fine with it. I lay out nude in the sun, garden, etc. Many of my friends are also nude when they visit me.
Today a repairman needed to come fix my air conditioner. He showed up at the front door - and I was nude. I explained that I dont wear clothes at home and he came in - finding it acceptable. It was so warm in the house with the ac not working, I invited him to undress while he worked on the ac unit. He quickly stripped nude and spent four hours fixing my air conditioner with no inhibitions. He said this was his first time being nude in public - but he was converted!! Such a liberating feeling to be clothes free.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude policy in my home

I would LOVE to hang out with you nude. Too bad I am all the way in Alabama.

This post was edited

That's great that he had no problem being nude with you. I'd love to hang out with you next time I'm in Phoenix.

This post was edited

Hi, what a wonderful story. I would like to swing by for coffee one day .

This post was edited

Same here, either accept or close your eyes.

This post was edited

Great story, never stop being your self with others

This post was edited

Basically, I'm the same way. I don't get a lot of people knocking on the door though. My neighbor knows I'm a nudist though and she doesn't mind. I do need to put clothes on for video conferences though now that I'm working at home. It's a bit irritating, I'm naked and then I realize I have to get on a video chat at eleven o'clock. It might irritate me more than when I had to get dressed for work in the morning.

This post was edited

Great story! I hope ur AC is up and running well! Good to see olen-minded people willing to accept us as we are - and join in!

This post was edited

I am a nude handyman. I find it natural to be nude working. I have a few clients from here and am still building my client list. Please feel free to reach me on here for any future repairs or upgrades.

This post was edited

I am a nude handyman. I find it natural to be nude working. I have a few clients from here and am still building my client list. Please feel free to reach me on here for any future repairs or upgrades.

He took out a door and a wall then created an arch and matched the new drywall texture to the existing. Perfect match, incredible craftsmanship, and honest as the day is long. Highly recommended!

This post was edited

I'd do anything repair wise to your property free of charge and do it fully naked just for your eyes only mwaaahhhxxx

This post was edited