New to Nudism- BC, Canada

Hey, Im a noobie nudie and was wondering how to become more comfortable with putting my body on display. I'm not a fit or gorgeous hunk so body issues do follow me around. My skin will also probably blind most (pure white under my clothes). I would love to find people in my area that will allow me to feel comfortable being on display.

Also what do you do when unintentional woody's happen?

Any help would be great

BM

This topic was edited
RE:New to Nudism- BC, Canada

Nudists tend to be a pretty body positive group. Any nudist space Ive been to has had a wide variety of body types. Youll probably be nervous at first, but push through and you should be fine.

If you have an erection, dont call attention to it.

This post was edited
RE:New to Nudism- BC, Canada

Hey, Im a noobie nudie and was wondering how to become more comfortable with putting my body on display. I'm not a fit or gorgeous hunk so body issues do follow me around. My skin will also probably blind most (pure white under my clothes). I would love to find people in my area that will allow me to feel comfortable being on display.Also what do you do when unintentional woody's happen?Any help would be greatBM

Genuine nudism as opposes to some stuff you might encounter on here has nothing to do with putting your body on display. Just be yourself and spend time being clothes free so you can get comfortable in your own skin. Anything beyond is gravy and a natural progression of comfort. In social situation if you get aroused cover up til it passes. Naturist etiquette #1 And always sit on a a towel. Naturist hygiene #1

This post was edited