RE:Watches

If you are somewhere that a shirt isn't required, do you wear just shorts?

This post was edited

Nope no watch, I learned years ago that I destroy anything on my wrists. Between having a reasonable sense of time, and frankly, not really caring what the exact time is, I feel no need of one., nude or not.
On the side topics, I have learned to wear a hat during mid day sun but that is about the extent of it. If I have to go to town then I add shorts and a light shirt, if someone comes up the drive then a towel or shorts does the covering. Hate shoes, and hate socks and briefs even worse. Barefoot always! Oh, wedding band never leaves my finger, no other adornments for me. well glasses if I need to see anything, but they are a necessary aggravation like the hat.

This post was edited

Nope no watch, I learned years ago that I destroy anything on my wrists. Between having a reasonable sense of time, and frankly, not really caring what the exact time is, I feel no need of one., nude or not.On the side topics, I have learned to wear a hat during mid day sun but that is about the extent of it. If I have to go to town then I add shorts and a light shirt, if someone comes up the drive then a towel or shorts does the covering. Hate shoes, and hate socks and briefs even worse. Barefoot always! Oh, wedding band never leaves my finger, no other adornments for me. well glasses if I need to see anything, but they are a necessary aggravation like the hat.

Glad to hear of someone else who doesn't wear a shirt every time it is necessary to put on shorts.
Surprising how many men on this site do!

This post was edited

We both wear Apple watches anywhere other than the ocean (we have cheap watches for that). That includes at the nudist resort for everything (including the pool) except the hot tub. Wedding and engagement rings get left at home or in the car for nude events, or in the room safe when we travel to a nudist resort or nude cruise. Phones and towels in a backpack, but the watch lets us know if we get a call or text.

This post was edited

I have over two dozen watches. Why, I don't know. I don't usually wear a watch, a ring, any kind of jewelry. I will wear one on occasion to the beach so I don't have to continually reach or search for my phone.

This post was edited

I havent worn a watch for maybe 15 years and for rings maybe as long

This post was edited

I also always wear a watch. All of my watches are waterproof and the one I wear the most is a Tic smart watch. It keeps track of my activity as well as allowing me to see messages without getting my phone out of the bag.

This post was edited

The longest stretch of time I wore a watch was for about a month. It was a FitBit and I wanted to keep track of my daily movement. Damn thing kept telling me to get up off my ass and move around. Got tired of it telling me what to do so I took it off and put it in a drawer! LOL

This post was edited

The longest stretch of time I wore a watch was for about a month. It was a FitBit and I wanted to keep track of my daily movement. Damn thing kept telling me to get up off my ass and move around. Got tired of it telling me what to do so I took it off and put it in a drawer! LOL

Ha Ha! I just ignore mine because I know I will be doing a planned activity. I do like seeing how active I have been through the days, weeks and months.

This post was edited

In April of 2008 I had to have a DOT physical. When the physical was completed I was no longer qualified to do my driving job any longer. Taking my letter of disqualification I went to Social Security and applied for my disability which was granted shortly thereafter. Once I received my disability
I took my watch off and have not needed one since. If I need the time I have a cellphone. Prior to retiring it seemed that I was always employed at a time sensitive occupation. My watch still remains in my jewelry box and every time I open it I am so relieved that I dont need it anymore!

This post was edited