RE:The Great C**kring Debate

Ridiculous?

Why ridiculous? I'm not that experienced with them but from reading the posts it seems like their are a variety of reasons guys like them. They seem to add a sexual feeling, they are attractive and as I found functional for when I ride a bike. Personally, seeing one on a guy does not do anything for me but the important thing is it makes him feel good. What's the harm?

This post was edited

Its been discussed to death on many topics.

It seems that its almost always lone males over 50 who wear cockrings, I dont know why that is but check the profiles of all the pro cockringers.

(Lone male can married with a non naturist wife, not just single men)

In our experience most naturist see these older lone men wearing them and think they look ridiculous.

Others will disagree with this assessment, but like I said, thats been our experience.

You are free to wear what you like, no one is going to stop you. Enjoy.

This post was edited

I like to wear mine a lot. Especially the head ring or gland ring. Its a decoration, does not do anything sexually. And its some thing a woman finally cannot do. LOL
The other rings, the shaft ring gets uncomfortable when erect

This post was edited

We would all do a double take as thats another unnecessary thing that would look ridiculous.

This post was edited

We would all do a double take as thats another unnecessary thing that would look ridiculous.I agree to some extend. Some men (specially old out of shape ) might look ridiculous, but some look really great. I would not mind to try one day.

It is only my opinion, it might look good on you. Good luck.

This post was edited

I go to Gunnison Beach and do see quite a number of guys wearing them, and it looks really nice and decorative. I wish I could wear one too but whenever I try to wear them and then get an erection, then erection is hard to get down due to it trapping the blood flow. So if I were to accidentally pop an erection on the beach, it's going to be tough getting to down and would be quite embarrassing. If I could find a way to wear one and remain soft, then I'll wear one.

This post was edited

I go to Gunnison Beach and do see quite a number of guys wearing them, and it looks really nice and decorative. I wish I could wear one too but whenever I try to wear them and then get an erection, then erection is hard to get down due to it trapping the blood flow. So if I were to accidentally pop an erection on the beach, it's going to be tough getting to down and would be quite embarrassing. If I could find a way to wear one and remain soft, then I'll wear one.

Try wearing a slightly larger diameter ring. The constriction would not be as great and thus the erection would not be as strong and would go down easier.

This post was edited

Try wearing a slightly larger diameter ring. The constriction would not be as great and thus the erection would not be as strong and would go down easier.

The one I own is 2 inches in diameter, which is the largest I could find. Do they sell ones that are larger than two inches?

This post was edited

Friend, you need to go shopping. There are many different removable (while erect) styles out there. Look at the two piece magnetic ones.

This post was edited

Friend, you need to go shopping. There are many different removable (while erect) styles out there. Look at the two piece magnetic ones.

This post was edited