RE:Join the Club

I understand it. Especially after hearing some ladies there talk about how bad it gets there during the week with only men there. In order to make it more comfortable for the women members and guest, they want to make sure that women make up a significant portion of the membership. I know my wife doesnt want to be One of the few nude women amongst a lot of nude men.

This post was edited

Travelites in South Carolina welcomes all no matter what your skin tone is, your religious beliefs as long as you are respectful of others an to by the short list of rules including not to do anything that requires an apology, respect others and the retreat's property, sit on your own towel, bring your own snacks, food for potlucks, and if you are not yet a member, please add something to the donations can.

This post was edited

I understand it. Especially after hearing some ladies there talk about how bad it gets there during the week with only men there. In order to make it more comfortable for the women members and guest, they want to make sure that women make up a significant portion of the membership. I know my wife doesnt want to be One of the few nude women amongst a lot of nude men.

How bad what gets - it really is an outdated notion. If guys are doing something inappropriate kick me out. Otherwise why should a guy be penalized for being a guy any more than a woman should be penalized or coddled for for being a woman. Wonder if modern women want to be protected from guys in general or just to not have to deal with jerks. I modern clubs should figure out how to deal with jerks and not put arbitrary limits. IMO

This post was edited

Its not that men are being inappropriate, it is the feeling a person has being the only one. When we go to the CO hot springs, my wife always takes a suit. She waits to see if there are other women her age and size there and nude before she decides if she will exercise the nude option. She doesnt want to be the only overweight 50 year old women. There are always a lot more nude men than nude women but usually enough that she will at least go topless.

This post was edited

I am a full member of MAR now! Spent a few hours there working by the pool and talking to other members. It has been a long time since I had been socially nude. Feels great.

This post was edited

I am a full member of MAR now! Spent a few hours there working by the pool and talking to other members. It has been a long time since I had been socially nude. Feels great.

Congratulations

This post was edited