When and Where?

When and where was the last time you did some nude camping. We were able to get some nude camping time up near Bear Lake. We couldn't go the entire time naked but was able to get some time in which was great..

This topic was edited
RE:When and Where?

I camped at Turtle Lake resort in Michigan for four glorious days last summer. I had hoped to get there again this summer, but with COVID-19 it's not going to happen.

This post was edited

Wife and I have gone to Laguna Del Sol in Northern California in June and July

This post was edited

The wife and I spent four days camping two weeks ago out near Milton, Fl...the only problem was it rained every day for several hours and was overcast. Oh well...we'll try again in the near future.

This post was edited

Joy and I are at Oak Lake Trails in Oklahoma now. Have not had a piece of clothing on since we got here 10 days ago. Unfortunately we are going home today

This post was edited

We often visit Turtle Lake and purchased new camping equipment to camp there this year. I guess there's always next year, at least we hope so.

This post was edited

Diane being from Oklahoma makes visiting Oak Lake Trails a must for us next year. We're hoping to meet you and another couple there next year if this virus situation had been remedied. Glad you had a fun time!

This post was edited

We'll have to see if we can make Oak Lake Trails our Special resort where we first met some of our best friends, you two certainly being in that category soon. We'd love to spend time there with as many of our TN friends as possible, hint hint. What's best is that our son and dogs could stay with his grandfather if he chose to do so. Our only concern is that it would have to occur during the June-August school recess.

This post was edited

We spend nearly every other weekend at Oaklake Trails. It really is a home away from home.

This post was edited

Our club, Glen Eden Sun Club, next week or for sure week after next. Laguna Del Sol in Sept. Depending on travel restrictions and areas of concern for spikes in the virus, maybe NM, AZ, UT. Hoping things open up in 2021. Like to head up to Montana, Wyoming and Idaho.

This post was edited

We were there 3 years ago in August but it rained both days we spent there. Hopefully next year if we can in June or July.

This post was edited