RE:Watches

when at resorts or not at the job do not need the time want to enjoy every minute being free from today's demands (it called living) or time out!

This post was edited

I never used to wear a watch until I got a smart watch. Now I always keep it on as it tracks my activity level. It's also handy as a remote for taking naked selfies (I've heard, not that I would ever do that lol).

This post was edited

as a lifelong farmer I can go by the within 20 minutes

This post was edited

I find a watch to be uncomfortable, do not use one except on very rare occasions when I have to keep track of the time to be somewhere at a specified time. I find wearing anything just a little to a lot less comfortable than wearing nothing, but some from of footwear is generally necessary for protection from ground hazards. only reason I keep puttin up with wearing anything is to keep others from lookin at me like I'm some crazy guy. I'm headed back to Eden, that's where ultimate comfort will be found, hangin out with grandfather Adam.

This post was edited

I never wear a watch, they're uncomfortable

This post was edited

I barely wear a watch at all these days, although my gal gave me one of those watches that keeps track of steps. I got out of the habit of wearing it unless I am doing my morning walk or a hike.

The only thing I wear when I am doing nude stuff is a saint medal. Usually St. Cajetan, since you asked. Francis would be more appropriate for nudity though.

This post was edited