Places in Indiana

Are there any places to be nude in Indiana other than clubs?
I'm in healthcare and have seen a number of peers come down with Covid so I'm a little nervous about going to a club.
I've been a home nudist for years with my neighbors I can't lay out in the back yard so I am interested in finding some places I can get some sun on my buns.

This topic was edited
RE:Places in Indiana

Indiana has 7 nudist resorts that may have only limited restrictions. Best thing to do is give them a call. We're planning on visiting Turtle Lake Resort again next Monday in southern Michigan.

This post was edited

I called Sunshower, no masks required as long as you social distance.

This post was edited

Same holds true for Turtle Lake in that mask required in office bit not outdoors. I would think it'd be that way at all Indiana resorts.

This post was edited

Most resorts are limiting the number of people. I have read of a guy that wanted to go to Turtle Lake on Sat morning and was refused because they had reached limit. Lake of the Woods Club has a very involved screening process and open times. No entry past 2pm and they close to day guest at 6pm. They have shutdown small space area and require mask when moving walking around in common areas. However in pool, lake and trail no mask required. If you have a float then you could go out on the lake and enjoy both social nudity and distancing at the same time.

This post was edited

Most resorts are limiting the number of people. I have read of a guy that wanted to go to Turtle Lake on Sat morning and was refused because they had reached limit. Lake of the Woods Club has a very involved screening process and open times. No entry past 2pm and they close to day guest at 6pm. They have shutdown small space area and require mask when moving walking around in common areas. However in pool, lake and trail no mask required. If you have a float then you could go out on the lake and enjoy both social nudity and distancing at the same time.

My wife and I were at LOTW Sunday. Another rule they had was "no newbies"; although I'm not sure how stringent they were about it. No more than 100 people and 60 people in the pool at any time. The hot-tub, clubhouse and indoor showers were closed; with entry only allowed to use the bathroom.

I agree that the lake makes it a great place to enjoy nudism while social distancing. The wife and I spent the day paddle-boarding, sunning and pedal-boating; and still had a great time in spite of the restrictions. My Covid-sensitive wife had mixed feeling about the pool though; as some people swam without paying much attention as to who was around them. But at LOTW the lake is all you really need.

This post was edited