Nudist Activities

is it rude or vulgar to retract your foreskin to reveal your head when at a nudist function?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Activities

I don't have foreskin so can not say, other than those that are cut are exposed so what is the big deal?

This post was edited

I restored my foreskin and while it looks completely natural, I don't have a frenulum to constantly pull the foreskin back over the glans after retracting it. Occasionally at nudist events if I retract the foreskin to piss, it will stay partially retracted. I've never had any comments about my glans being exposed.

This post was edited

It's probably personal preference, and most people won't even notice. Me personally, I only retract my foreskin for pissing (standing up) and sexual activities. Even a random boner is covered.

This post was edited

Not at all. Whether you retract your foreskin or not, at a nudist function, is inconsequential.
Nobody except you, is going to know, in the first place.

This post was edited

is it rude or vulgar to retract your foreskin to reveal your head when at a nudist function?

You know the answer to this question. Do you whip it out at tea and show yer mum and the vicar?

This post was edited

is it rude or vulgar to retract your foreskin to reveal your head when at a nudist function?You know the answer to this question. Do you whip it out at tea and show yer mum and the vicar?

And guys the answers affirming it's ok, well I don't know what naturists you've been around but I'm sure it is on the nasty list because everything is. Is the function an orgy? Then you have to know the answer to this question. If not why are you doing this in the first place. I mean I am on my body all the time but it's not just accidentally happening. Is the question more about if you are showing it off do people

This post was edited

So what is the nudist function? At a social event, then it would be considered rude though if you had it retracted all the time then who would know the difference. Any other function, since it wouldn't be in the 'social event', then I would say no either part time or full time that you are there...

This post was edited

No.. A friend of mine did this to get sun on head ...

This post was edited

No.. A friend of mine did this to get sun on head ...

This post was edited