anyone else becoming a hermit?

i think i am, it becomes more of a chore everyday to put clothes on to walk among the zombies

This topic was edited
RE:anyone else becoming a hermit?

My part time job hours have been cut due to total over reaction to covid so I have more free hours. I have found myself spending quite a bit of them alone and naked. Am totally open to hanging out with someone but seems most folks have other things to do

This post was edited

Trying to make the best of it. Thankfully we have a yard and a pool to enjoy so we can mix it up between working on the house and playing in the pool.

This post was edited

Being naked in a textile world makes us into hermits. I do have to make a definite decision whether to get dressed to go out. I have a light wrap for if I'm just out front

This post was edited

I have to wear shorts much of the time at home since our grandson is staying with us. I do put off going anywhere that I need a shirt as long as possible.

This post was edited

Been out of work since March and was really excited about the time I got to spend naked. Here we are in Aug and look for things to get dressed to do. Kind of ironic eh? LOL

This post was edited

We are indeed lucky that we can enjoy our time at home, (avoiding virus transmission) in a prolonged comfortable natural state. Our comfort and enjoyment is self-contained rather than based on thronging in a mall or sports stadium. Those people who already have such a lifestyle often have a pool or a private garden, because it has been an important choice over the years.
However some people no doubt are in apartments with only a balcony, or perhaps the rooftop they normally find deserted, now is occupied by others. They will find it harder to enjoy the outdoors naked. But to be fair, any living naked is more comfortable, and being stuck at home naked is more comfortable than stuck at home clothed. For one, there is much less laundry, and in a hot climate the body is far better at regulating temperature when unclothed. In addition, you don't mind a 60 second cold shower if you are already naked!
A bit more difficult if you are working from home and engaged in video conferencing! My advice is to be clothed, because inadvertently standing to fetch something, can reveal more than the task at hand. It is however imminently more comfortable sitting naked at a desk.
The one trouble with being in a minority and naked, is that you need to get dressed to go out. The subsequent loss of comfort is a disincentive to change into clothes, and you tend to put off the trip as long as possible. It gets hotter, the traffic builds up, supermarket gets busier, etc. My advice is to go early and quickly and then enjoy the remainder of the day naked, not worrying about "putting off" a necessary trip!

This post was edited

Nope, already am one by nature :-)

This post was edited

Yes, have had to put clothes on twice this week. Once to fly back from Utah on Tuesday and the other today to go buy a battery for my tractor. Once in the house on both instances off came the clothes .

This post was edited

I'm more of a hermit in the winter, luckily they are shorter in this neck of the woods.

This post was edited

Covid has not negatively impacted my life one iota.

The last "work in the office" job I had was for the State of Missouri and I was considered a vital worker. Kept a letter in my car just in case I got stopped. Never happened.

On the positive side, covid has made me seem more normal. I'm perfectly happy staying home all the time. The only real difference is that now people heap praise on me for "doing my part."

I'm an empath (not the sci-fi kind). I experience other people's emotions. Being around a lot of people wears me out.

This post was edited