RE:The Great C**kring Debate

When you guys wear a cock ring to the beach, do you put it on at the beach or do you put it on before you leave the house & wear it all day?

This post was edited

The beach obviously.

You want people to notice your cock, why waste an opportunity to fiddle with it in public.

This post was edited

and again the great debate! not sure why so many make a issue out of this! just be happy to be naked all!sure there is a extreme few that take it to far but they are quickly weeded out

This post was edited

She loved what she saw? How do you know?

Maybe her smile was a of mirth and she was stifling a laugh.

This post was edited

She loved what she saw? How do you know?Maybe her smile was a of mirth and she was stifling a laugh.

A quick question, when you find something ridiculous or not attractive, are you watching ?

Also, the ring I was having was then and you couldnt notice while laying down with my penis in its position.

One thing was the balls were nice in place.

If a straight girl dont like the look of a half erect penis, wonder what shes doing with guys also.

Personally when something is not nice to look, yes, you saw it, then you do something else.
When you watch constantly, means you like it. Of not, youre not wasting your time.

This post was edited

When something sticks out as being so ridiculous then you cant help but look.

Its like putting a Top Hat on a pig. Funny but not in the least bit sexy. The pig doesnt know it looks ridiculous.

This post was edited

Please do not misunderstand, you have every right to wear what you like, no one is telling you its wrong.

Im only pointing out something that as this thread only re-enforces. Rings are almost exclusively worn by lone males (usually older males) and that many naturists on seeing such a male will find the sight ridiculous.

Be happy. Stay safe.

This post was edited

Please do not misunderstand, you have every right to wear what you like, no one is telling you its wrong.Im only pointing out something that as this thread only re-enforces. Rings are almost exclusively worn by lone males (usually older males) and that many naturists on seeing such a male will find the sight ridiculous.Be happy. Stay safe.

All good. Thanks.

I truly apologize if I am misunderstanding things. English not my native language. Trying my best.

Stay safe too.

This post was edited

I know a guy who wears the larger one, as a way of keeping his balls out of the way when his legs are close together. He says it doesn't affect him sexually (and from what I could see, he's right). He says he has a smaller one that he uses for sex, that just goes around the penis. Haven't seen him wear that, and probably never will since we don't turn each other on.

This post was edited