RE:Measure?

Yes very true. The tube inside a toilet roll is too tight to accept an average penis. Just put the end of a ruler against the pubes above your penis and see how far it reaches

;) Well!

This post was edited

When measuring a cats tail you measure from the ass.please give me the same Curtis.lol bump up the numbers

This post was edited

I have and when I'm soft its about 3in. hard its around 7in.

This post was edited

I have measure my penis flaccid and erect many times.
Flaccid measures 2in and erect 5.5in.
Studies have shown that 5.1 erect is considered average.
So I'm proud to say I'm and average guy with an average penis :)

This post was edited

I think every guys measures himself, we all weigh ourselves and know how tall we are so of course guys measure them selves .

This post was edited

I think some men measure their penis the same way some fishermen measure their fish. :)

This post was edited

Who hasn't? Everyone wants to know if they are 'above average'. Then you go - well maybe I can add a little here and there but in the end - naw just average. I have found over the years at times that I have increased girth (circumference - around) but except for having a curved one its just that. Doesn't matter though since so far the women who have experienced me are happy. All that matters.

This post was edited

My penis gets measured a lot when I'm soft I'm just under 5 inch when I'm hard just over 6 half inch

This post was edited

I've been measured a few times. 1-1.5"soft and 6.5-7" hard.
I'm a grower!

This post was edited

I measured myself 6" when I was a randy young lad, now I'm a randy old bugger and can only manage 5.5". I have always thought of my penis as being embarrassingly small, but it seems I have nothing to worry about. I am quite happy about my penis size at the local nude beach, especially in the sun where it almost looks respectable. Cheers, Geoff

This post was edited