Aging

Aging and going grey sure beats the alternative, going bald or pushing up daisies.

This topic was edited
RE:Aging

It is best taking care of oneself and being in good shape in later life still. It is really possible though many do not make changes for that, and do not stay in healthy shape later on.

This post was edited

My hair turned gray, and then it turned loose. I finally gave up and started shaving it a few days ago. Im not sure which one is more trouble.

This post was edited

It could be worse. By age 30 my chest hair was turning grey. By age 35 my pubic hair was turning grey and I started using different hair dye combos with poor results. By age 40 I was shaving almost all and by age 45 I was shaving all of it off from my neck down to my knees.
Having the right blade does make a giant difference. A 3 to 5 blade razor (depending on your hair) works best. The 'throw away' types usually tear the skin and cause bumps. Using a simple pre-shave lube such as liquid shampoo or hand lotion worked well but not regular shave creams or foams.
Now, after many years of shaving, I just do it as part of my daily routine before I step into the shower or even skip a day or two...And now I don't like the feel of the hair, I do love the feel of the smooth skin.

This post was edited