Waxing

A genuine question - if you turned up for your waxing appointment and the therapist was male, what would you do ?

This topic was edited
RE:Waxing

Why would it matter? Do you pick a doctor or dentist based upon gender or skill?

This post was edited

That would be hot

This post was edited

I'd look at it like when I see a male doctor, He is just a mechanic there to do a job ;-)

This post was edited

Get waxed of course! Plus male waxers know what they're working with.....

This post was edited

I had put this in the female section, hence the question!!!!

This post was edited
Seeking for sugar baby

Am here seeking for a trust worthy sugar baby to get spoil looking for someone to always have a good and interesting conversation with fun to chat with dm on kik davismike67

This post was edited

Providing he was experienced, qualified and skilled in his work it would not bother me what so ever.

This post was edited

Unless you're thinking about or are training in waxing I don't see that it matters.

This post was edited

I don't think it would matter to me. I'm a nudist. I am naked in front of men and women quite often. A man might be more gentle around the , well, you know, ball area.

This post was edited

I had put this in the female section, hence the question!!!!
Didnt realise this was in the Ladies Room when I first started scanned this thread, it popped up in newest under forum threads.
But why, as a male, are you posting in the Ladies Room? It says that is a area for women to discuss womens issues. Not for men to ask questions.
And yes I realise this post is going into that Ladies room. Given we declare gender on our profiles I dont know why access to the Ladies/Mens rooms is t restricted based on gender.

This post was edited