September

I will be hiking Rocky Mountain National Park in September. Anyone have any ideas on where to hike naked or who to join? Thanks Rick

This topic was edited
RE:September

Hello Rick, I don't know of any trails in the RMNP that are open for nude hiking. There are a lot of trails, and maybe you might find one which is the least used. I hike in an area between Loveland and Estes Park on a not well used trail. Then you may want to check out the Group - C.O. in Co . Mick has a 30 acre private land which he has open for nudist hikers. I been there earlier this week and it was great.
Marc

This post was edited

RMNP is not a place I would look a naked hiking trail, although it is probably possible to get off the beating path somewhere.

This post was edited

In more normal times, I've hiked several RMNP trails naked. That said, with so many people unemployed and out in nature, it's difficult to find trails where naked hiking will not get you in trouble. You could try the Cub Lake trail from Moraine Park or possibly the trail on the east side of Arapahoe Bay. In any case as others have said, the Park may not be your best choice...

This post was edited

Thank you for the replies. I apprieciate the input. I need to check into some trails outside of RMNP. wounds like a great idea

This post was edited

Need to second Mickey's place. Its good to been in a place where you can hike without being worried about textiles. The land around Mickey's place offer opportunities for naked exploration, and it is not far from RMNP.

This post was edited

Morning Rick, My place is about 30 South of RMNP, My Group here is C.O.inCo or the site is www.IronAspenRanch.com
Mick

This post was edited

Sounds great! I will be in Estes September. 19-23rd

This post was edited

From a legal perspective, don't forget that RMNP is a National Park, not a National Forest. I don't recommend it, if you can go into the National Forest instead. There are differences from a legal perspective when it comes to a Park vs. a Forest.

This post was edited