RE:SO have you been busted?

Years ago, when I still had a doggie, I went for a walk with him in the middle of the night. We have a lake nearby, so I went there. It was such a warm summer night, that I decided to go skinny dipping. To my horror there was a couple who decided to walk their dog in the middle of the night as well. They didn't say anything, but their faces.....

This post was edited

So I am very new in Nudism. Once I went on a solo trip. During a nice sunny day, I went on a long walk on the beach with a couple of beers and a book. After having the beers in a quiet place, I went behind the rocks and saw an amazing tiny beach spot. I went there to be naked. FYI the beach was almost secluded. So I removed my clothes and took the courage to take off my brief as well. As I was applying sun screen on me, a couple saw me as they came out of nowhere. I later realized there was a way behind the rock. I was embarrassed but the couple was smiling at me like it was okay.

This post was edited

Well, just got caught... again. I inherited a house that I am renovating and to save me some work, I hired a painter; really nice semi retired guy. When I am alone at the house, I get naked as soon as I get there just like I do at home. When the painter is there, I just take my t-shirt off. Yesterday morning, I was at the house first thing in the morning so took my t-shirt and shorts off (no underwear), expecting the painter to arrive around 1 pm since he wanted to finish and outdoors job in the morning to take advantage of the cooler temperature. So I am in the basement bathroom vacuuming some drywall dust and just as I turn off the shop vac, I hear 'Hello', it was the painter at the bottom of the stairs. Of course, my shorts are upstairs and I have nothing near me to cover up. So I tell him, 'Hi Tom, ah, my shorts are upstairs', to which he replies 'that's ok'. When he turned the corner, he saw me standing there and realized that 'shorts upstairs' did not mean I was in my underwear! After a brief shocked look on his face, he laughed, told me he was early, and offered to go get my shorts.

This post was edited

Well it finally happened! I walked out on my deck to shake out a rug, completely nude of course! It was dark out, Ive ventured out before, late at night. This time neighbors were on their deck. They both looked at me, one of those deer in the headlights moments. They went inside very quickly, looking very embarrassed like I was doing something shockingly wrong. Lighten up people! Hope to heck I dont get evicted!

This post was edited

Was at home one Saturday morning thought I was ok as wife was at work so I was relaxing for cpl of hours go naked and was chatting on line to like minded nudists she came home early caught me naked made my excuses she was not happy and going to throw me out

This post was edited

Was at home one Saturday morning thought I was ok as wife was at work so I was relaxing for cpl of hours go naked and was chatting on line to like minded nudists she came home early caught me naked made my excuses she was not happy and going to throw me out

She was going to throw you out for being naked at home? You were alone, weren't you? LOL My wife does not support my nude lifestyle so like you, I'm only nude when I'm alone. However, if she caught me nude it would probably just be embarrassment on both sides.

This post was edited

I do think thongs are sexy and I do appreciate a nice ass (male or female) for some reason a thong seems to accentuate a nice ass. I'm curious though. Why not be completely naked? Do you wear it to show off your ass? I wonder what her reaction would be if you did not wear the thong.

This post was edited

I got caught (again) last month. I went outside one night to smoke and neighbor was sitting on her step and watched me. When I realized she was there it didn't make sense covering up. We talked for a while I remember telling her join me next time being naked not the smoke or both lol

This post was edited

They fact that she casually chatted with you while wearing a thong says she wouldn't run if you had it off.

This post was edited

I bleve in wife quality control before we head out the door and that is said after being married the majority of my life. My wife would not only knod a big hell NOT but laugh. I know her she would make sport of me in a a man thong to all our good friends and/or be embarrassed for me strutting such a thing. Last thing I need to personally do is that. I have to agree it's not a good look no matter how much a dude wants it to be.

This post was edited