Older couples

The resort near me that I go to often is older couples 55+ more 60+ in ages. Also solo fems like me. Mostly 30+ in age. I love it there! It's AANR. A large home and large pool. I am a greeter there for new guests. So let me know if you get to Vegas and want to stop by for a nude day in the sun!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Older couples

Its just a short drive to Vegas. Share the details on the place and will have to check it out next time in town

This post was edited

"..You have to be a couple or solo fem" That statement has been a burr under my saddle for a long time. I have not been allowed in several places when traveling because of just that statement. I am a regular at Magic Circle AZ every winter and have not problems to those who know me.... and do you get to know someone, talk to them spend time around them.... can't do that when you not allowed in. Sorry just a sore spot for me.

This post was edited

"..You have to be a couple or solo fem" That statement has been a burr under my saddle for a long time. I have not been allowed in several places when traveling because of just that statement. I am a regular at Magic Circle AZ every winter and have not problems to those who know me.... and do you get to know someone, talk to them spend time around them.... can't do that when you not allowed in. Sorry just a sore spot for me.

I agree - burr under my saddle as well. I will purposely advise anyone to pass-by any place that allows solo-fem but not solo-male. In fact I would like the AANR to remove their imprimature from any place that has such a policy. There is no way that all solo-fem are good and no way that all solo-male are bad. And I don't want to hear that more male than female are trouble. Give us real numbers and I'm betting the numbers don't really support such a stupid attendance requirement to be a woman or be a male & female couple.

This post was edited

"..You have to be a couple or solo fem" That statement has been a burr under my saddle for a long time. I have not been allowed in several places when traveling because of just that statement. I am a regular at Magic Circle AZ every winter and have not problems to those who know me.... and do you get to know someone, talk to them spend time around them.... can't do that when you not allowed in. Sorry just a sore spot for me.I agree - burr under my saddle as well. I will purposely advise anyone to pass-by any place that allows solo-fem but not solo-male. In fact I would like the AANR to remove their imprimature from any place that has such a policy. There is no way that all solo-fem are good and no way that all solo-male are bad. And I don't want to hear that more male than female are trouble. Give us real numbers and I'm betting the numbers don't really support such a stupid attendance requirement to be a woman or be a male & female couple.

Technically it is sex discrimination and is against the law.

This post was edited