RE:What year and model Jeep do you own?

Had two, 2005 Liberty, loved that gas eating tank and I still have 2004 Grand Cherokee Laredo V8 Quadradrive II with factory tow package. Its a tank! Only 70K miles and going strong. I will never buy another Jeep or any Chrysler Fiat car again. New ones are so cheap and unreliable.

This post was edited

1998 Red Cherokee Classic 4L straight 6. My favorite toy.

This post was edited

93 YJ 4.0 H.O. , 5spd manual (the stronger one). stock axles so far, I have a Dana 44 front I am rebuilding and ford 8.8 with disc brakes ready for it. 3inch lift, 33in. Comforser mud terrain tires. It looks good and is somewhat detailed throughout but I'm not afraid to use it.

This post was edited

I have a 98 Wrangler, nothing too fancy, picked it up at a good price, no rust, great shape for being 22 yrs old. Lots of fun to drive in the Summer. Put a cargo net over back roll-bars, as my dogs love going for a ride, keep them safe.

This post was edited

Nice and clean ride! That just looks like a lot of fun to drive around town. Ever take off road?

This post was edited

Proud owner of a '14 Wrangler JK Unlimited Oscar Mike edition. It's a step up from my '02 Sport 2 dr soft top I traded in. Rides like a Caddy on the hwy and like a Beast in the woods. I've had this one about a year and am preparing to start building it for more off road use.

This post was edited

'01 jeep TJ 4inch lich 33 inch tires KO'2s 4.56 gears true track in the rear, bumpers front and rear, winch, tire carrier, and she dose plenty of desert exploring out in the Mohave desert

This post was edited

I have an old 1985Jeep CJ-7. I love my jeep and will probably never get rid of it.
I mostly now just drive around town, but sometimes take it on a trail or two.
I like riding in my Jeep Commando, as there is no air conditioning in it, the vent works well and blows large volumes of air between my legs as I drive.

This post was edited

I have a 2006 wrangler unlimited. Its the last year of the Straight 6 engine. I bought it in 2009, and Im hoping to pass it down to my son in 10 years when hes ready to drive. It should still be going by then. Those engines are amazing.

This post was edited

Finally got the Mud and Snow Terrain tires off my JL and got 33x12.5/75R17 on the Sport. Next item to install is the 2" lift. I'd like to go a little higher, say 3.5 lift but it'll be tough for the Mrs. to get into the Jeep with a 2". A 3.5 lift would mean a step stool! hahahaha

The JL is riding so much smoother and quieter with the BFG All Terrains. Hoping to get out on the trails again soon and do some naked 4x4'ing!

This post was edited