RE:Who saw you naked last?

My sister knows about me being a nudists , the only thing she said was she was with a not her person from work when she first got the notice good thing she waited to open it

This post was edited

My friends roommate, along with my friend. Started when I was staying at her house the week of national Nude day. I said I would like to be naked that entire day....my friend warned her roommate and said it was ok. Her roommate said she wouldn't wear her glasses so she wouldn't see anything anyway. So i stayed naked the entire day, even in front of roomie. Continued the next two days too. And she put on her glasses those days...LOL.

I returned three weeks later and asked if it was ok to be naked the entire week. They both said no problem. So i was naked in front of both of them the entire week. Workout, lunch and dinner, when talking, even when i went to both of their rooms and watching TV at night. Felt great.

Plan on doing that every time I visit now - they are used to it and have no issue with it. Just need to get them to join me.

This post was edited

I hope you were wearing a mask at least. LOL with a :-) on it

This post was edited

Out walking a river trail at night in pa. At the turn point there was a drunk who could barely handle himself, who became drunk aggressive. On the way back I passed an older couple sitting on a viewing bench half surrounded by bushes. Did not see them as I passed a sign board at the side. Surprised me! I usually notice better. Probably surprised them. No comments were made as I continued.

This post was edited

3 Nurses at th7e hospital 2 days ago, one covered me up and the other two enjoyed the view.

This post was edited

Two nurses in the prep area and a nurse and doctor in the procedure room. I had a colonoscopy a couple months ago. Those stupid gowns they give you wouldn't cover a 12 y.o. kid so I just said, "screw it," and came out with it untied and flying open. The younger nurse commented that she didn't know why the gowns were so small. She kept trying to tie it and I finally said, "I'm fine with it open, unless it bothers you." She replied that she wasn't bothered and she was trying to give me some coverage but if I was okay with it, she wouldn't bother anymore.

This post was edited

Another nudist friend and the pizza delivery guy.

Answered the door for the pizza delivery guy -- not at my house, so was half hiding behind the door. Asked, "I'm a nudist, does that bother you?" He said, "No. Doesn't bother me. I'm also a nudist." So I just opened the door and stood there nude.

I'm trying to get a local nudist group going for Southwest Missouri etc., and he gave me his contact information.

This post was edited

Mil the last 2 weeks. Homeless group in an orchard. (Living on someone else's property and got upset I was walking/hiking. Purdon crossing hiking by many, but I was keeping tradition like the sign says.) I was the only one until I talked to a passer by who said she too was a nudist. She freed her top and continued.

This post was edited

Was nude at my friends house again. Ordered pizza, again. Half hid behind the door, again. Different delivery guy. "I'm a nudist; it that OK."
"Yeah, no problem."
"Opened the door and stood there nude."
He didn't seem to care in the least.

This post was edited

Our neighbors! We recently had some tree trimming done and it's lessened our privacy but we just continue living as we do. We were on our side yard that borders our next-door neighbor's home. Their shutters on there bedroom window that faces this side of our house, were closed. We were working on a couple of things and when done, the shutters were open. Whoever opened those shutters certainly saw me naked and my wife topless! She said her legs were cold! It was 7:30am. hahaha

This post was edited