Going for a drive

I enjoy a nice drive in the buff it is way more comfortable than having clothes on I mostly stick to the county roads and it's relaxing to be able to enjoy the scenery

This topic was edited
RE:Going for a drive

My nude drives to and from the secluded beach are on country roads. Very relaxing. Dont worry about being seen.

This post was edited

I enjoy a nice drive in the buff it is way more comfortable than having clothes on I mostly stick to the county roads and it's relaxing to be able to enjoy the scenery

I have gone for long naked drives on some back roads and love it. Have to be careful driving naked in town or on the highway.

This post was edited

I have gone for long naked drives on some back roads and love it. Have to be careful driving naked in town or on the highway.

WHY? I've regularly driven 200+ miles on the A1 (the highway) and, to add interest, I'll divert off to drive through town centres. It does help to know the traffic rules. I have been caught on camera for speeding on the A1 and one time I got completely lost in the central Leeds one-way system.

This post was edited

I just completed a drive from PA to FL a couple of weeks ago. I drove both ways completely nude. Windows down and sunroof back enjoying the breeze. I find that if you obey the traffic rules and keep your hands on the steering wheel things will go well. I think people only notice what they expect to notice and a naked man driving down the road isn't what they expect to see. I'm sure some truckers may notice but I'd never know because they don't give me any reason too. The biggest obstacle I find is people driving the speed limit in the left lane. They don't have any idea what kind of a safety hazard that creates. Much more unsafe than me driving naked

This post was edited

With my recent increase in nude drives, I started to pay attention to whats going on in other vehicles. Even passengers are less likely to look around as many are using their cell phones.

This post was edited

I drove home nude from a nearby town several times , after a meeting. It is at night, and I have the windows down and the vent open, it is a great way to relax and enjoy the ride back.

This post was edited