Beach Story

Was at my favorite Northern Michigan secluded beach yesterday. When I got to the beach was disappointed to find all textiles. (Dont they have any respect for the nudists!?) Had to make do with being nude in my dune and watched for some nudism. A textile couple came, the guy had on a skimpy black Speedo under his board shorts. They went into the water after he put on his shorts. Put on my black g-string to leave. Had to walk past the couple in the water. When he saw my g-string he came ashore and removed his shorts. As I came up to him, remarked I wasnt the only one with a skimpy swimsuit. Chatted a bit and told him I skinny-dip but there were too many clothed to do it, but I was nude back in my dune. Continued around the bay and was skinny-dipping to cool off before leaving the secluded section. A guy comes from the other direction and tells me he has the same swimsuit, assuming I am nude. Figure he is also a nudie and start chatting with him. I came ashore and was nude on the beach. He removed his trunks and we talk about nude beaches we have visited. We went into the water to cool off. The Speedo couple walks by on their way to leave. I waved and the woman waved back enthusiastically with a nice smile. Her husband must have told her about my skinny-dipping and nudity in the dunes and she must have like it. Also, she saw my g-string and must have liked it, too.

This topic was edited
RE:Beach Story

Nice! Wish I could have joined you.

This post was edited
RE:Beach Story

I kind-of had the reverse. I was at Alexandria Bay in Queensland about a year ago, a beach famous for nude, but not legally condoned and occasionally enforced (so the stories go).

It was early morning and I was nuding up while no one was in sight, but staying on my towel or keeping my swim brief on while others passed by.

I couple arrived while I was walking nude, so I went back to my towel. However they then stripped off and had a dip. Okay, then. I walked past near their spot in the nude, after all, as I felt their presence gave me licence, or at least strength in numbers. It was not to last. After a few minutes they left the water and quickly dressed before moving on. They were close enough to acknowledge me, but chose not to.

I guess marginal situations get played by ear, and some of us come up with a different tune!

This post was edited