RE:Is male Brazilian waxing worth a try?

I just had it done and I was very very surprised how nearly painless it was. In fact, I think ripping a bandaid off is a lot worse. It's just a very very quick mild discomfort. Maybe underarms are the least painful part of the body to get waxed/sugared. If I ever try a Brazilian, maybe I might be surprised how significantly more painful it is. I am bit red under my arms right now, but it doesn't hurt or anything. Hopefully the redness goes away within the next day or two so I can start enjoying my smooth underarms.

All I have to say is that I can't believe how much I was stressing over this. If the results end up being long lasting as they say, I may decide to keep up with the underarm waxing. The joy of never having to accumulate sweat and never having body odor under my arms again will probably be two things that will make underarm waxing an addiction that I won't be able to give up...

This post was edited

I have gone for brozillian sugaring. I had pubic, shaft, balls, perineum, and hole done. Pubic hair was the worst part of the pain and it was relatively short.

This post was edited

I have gone for brozillian sugaring. I had pubic, shaft, balls, perineum, and hole done. Pubic hair was the worst part of the pain and it was relatively short.

I did the same but waxing versus sugaring. Loved the feel of being completely smooth for 6 weeks but it is expensive and now with the covid... I have been using Nads for men at home. It's a cream and does almost as good of a job. tube cost around $7 and I got around 5 or so treatments and they last about 2 weeks or so. Much better than shaving and much less than waxing. Takes 10 minutes max and no pain.

This post was edited

Try nair for men. I use it and it is easy , keeps thigs nice and smooth

This post was edited

I think I realized that waxing/sugaring isn't for me. Despite it being relatively painless for me, my underarms are still a bit red. It's getting better, but very slowly. It doesn't hurt or anything but it looks like it will be a few days of redness, which sucks. And besides, I can see some stubble in the area, so it's not as baby smooth as I thought it would be. So, I'm not sure if waxing is something I will pursue. It's too bad because like I said, it was near painless. I'm just not pleased with the results.

This post was edited

Try nair for men. I use it and it is easy , keeps thigs nice and smooth

Be very careful with Nair. You can get a chemical burn on your scrotum. Every guys skin is different and some may react differently. Plus the smell is horrendous.

This post was edited

I think I may give a Brazilian wax a try. Is there high risk of infection? That part scares me more than the potential pain.

This post was edited

I tried it once. Ingrown hairs were common. I shave, always in the direction of the hair growth, and never get ingrown hairs. I just shave every time I bathe to keep smooth.

This post was edited

I found that waxing was great as the smoothness did last for quite a while.
Main problem I have found is that most beauty salons don't offer male brazilians.
I had a go with laser, but too much grey hair so wasn't as effective as it could have been if this was available when I was much younger.
Just recently I found a Phillips Bodygroom 700 which seems to do almost as good a job as shaving, without the skin rash that sometimes happens.
I have been keeping my genitals hair free for about 40 years now and very rarely have any comments from partners or health professionals.

This post was edited

Yes, get waxed. But, ask a lot of questions before choosing where. I've tried hard, soft and sugar ing. Soft wax is the best, and I'm (was) very hairy. I've found the older and more experienced do a better job. Duh. They also don't want you to help them in any way. They are quick, much less painful and make sure there are no stragglers left. They also can take a joke, they've heard it all.

This post was edited