how are we all?

How's everyone coping with lockdowns/restrictions? Hope you're all well. Missing meeting other nudists!

This topic was edited
RE:how are we all?

Going pretty ok here thanks. I hope all good with you
I am working from home so not an issue there. Go out walking daily (weather permitting)
definitely miss the nude catch ups with friends and just generally friends calling in for coffee etc
or going out to catch with friends but i look at the reality, if we all follow the rules we can come out
the other side sooner than later

This post was edited

Miss it too! Looking forward to getting outta this and having hang outs. Until then, online connections are keeping me going :)

This post was edited

Really missing the personal interactions and the travel, but if everyone does the right thing we will come through this. I just worry about the long term effect on the way we interact with each other.

This post was edited

I miss travelling and staying in clothing optional places, nude social groups and naked meetups at the beach with mates. Still, I'm still proud of my body even though its packing on the covid kilos from staying home hahaha.

This post was edited

Getting by, missing getting out and nude time with others.
Hope we all get through this o.k and catch up in the warmer weather.
Stay well

This post was edited

Glad to hear everyones doing well - ain't nothing wrong with some corona curves! we can all work them off together! fingers crossed we can hit up nude beaches next year!

This post was edited

As we keep hearing
Stay the course and we will come out the other side
maybe a bit curvier lol but stronger for it

This post was edited

My sleeping patterns have improved but I miss the social Company of other nudists. The only time I seem to nude up is when Im going to bed. I did spend two weeks in quarantine after exposure to virus - I spent most of that nude or freeballing! That was a treat but lonely! We will get there guys!

This post was edited

Hang in there mate, we'll all get through this.

This post was edited

Been working from home since March so pretty much gone without pants since then. Too cold though for fully nude most of the time unless I crank up the heat. My extra kgs help lol. Being in regional Vic were in stage 3 so not as strict as the metro fellas but it will be great to catch up with others again. Gotta stay the course so we can get to the other end ASAP. Take care of yourselves and each other x

This post was edited