Pinetop

I was wondering if anyone has done any nude hiking around Pinetop?

This topic was edited
RE:Pinetop

Well, I guess no one has been there yet. Next month I plan to go there for a small trip. I will try and locate some safe places to hike nude and hopefully will have some trails to report back on.

This post was edited

Lots of people have been there, they just haven't responded to you here. We have wanted to explore some of the northern areas for Summer naked outdoor fun in the sun. Try our group Naked Phoenix Men, there are several guys there that hike/camp up north in the Summer.
Good luck
Mark and Dan

This post was edited

I'm only in Arizona in the winter so I don't get up to the Pinetop area much. That has to be a great place for nude hiking with all the Forest Service/BLM land. If you haven't tried it yet, take a look at Alltrails.com website and phone app. Lot's of good info on hiking trails there. Some of the trails rated as "Lightly Used" might be possibilities for nude hiking but I've stumbled across other trails not rated on the site while researching there. Between that site, Forest Service/BLM maps and google earth it's not difficult to find trails in remote areas. Also don't overlook the possibility of cross country hiking. Hope you have success exploring a new nude hiking opportunity. Be sure to let the rest of us know what you find.

This post was edited

Thanks for the responses, I will check both out.

This post was edited

Hey everyone,

I was up in Pinetop last week and it was awesome. Great weather for hiking. To be honest I never went on an official trail but there is so much nature there that I walked for miles on multiple days names and loved every minute of it. Great place to visit with a nice small town feel.

This post was edited

I summer in show low and love to hike nude too. Looking for places to do that. Do you know where you hiked?
Any suggestions on what trails or what area?
Rob

This post was edited

I summer in show low and love to hike nude too. Looking for places to do that. Do you know where you hiked?
Rob

This post was edited

Rob

This post was edited

We loved it in Happy Jack Az. But we just moved to southern Arizona, hoping to go to Pine Az. and find some good spots to go. The best is finding a spot to go. The exploring is great, but getting to be nude also. Ahhh

This post was edited

We have never tried the Pinetop area. However my roomy and I were planning on leaving Phoenix mid morning heading to the Happy Jack area for overnight camping in the BLM forest. However, if other members are going to be nude camping somewhere around the Pinetop area we might join you if you will send us info to my profile page: nudeingoodyear
Dane

This post was edited