Pool Mantainence

Have to clean the filter and vacuum the pool this week.
While it is never fun, it will be better now that our grandson has gone home so I can do it nude!

This topic was edited
RE:Pool Mantainence

Not if I can help it, but unfortunately most of the time I do. I at least slip my suit off and back on though, so I can technically say I was nude in the pool. It's not much, but I take what I can get.

This post was edited

Have had a pool service for every year that we've lived in this home and had this pool built. Prior homes with pools, I took care of myself . Did all my pool maintenance while nude and still occasionally brush our pool but filter cleaning and chem treatment I leave to the pros! ;D

This post was edited

I almost never wear anything while in the pool or cleaning/maintaining the pool. I am the naked pool boy ;-)

This post was edited

I almost never wear anything while in the pool or cleaning/maintaining the pool. I am the naked pool boy ;-)

Same here

This post was edited

I would be too if our grandson didn't spend most of the summer with us!

This post was edited

I'm as naked taking care of my pool as I am swimming it or being around the house or in the yard. So you can add me as a naked pool boy as well!

This post was edited