working from home --- nude ofcourse

we have been in lockdown for about 3 months, how long did it take you to realize you ae working from home and stopped wearing any close to work :)

This topic was edited
RE:working from home --- nude ofcourse

It took me about 15 minutes. I've been working home, nude of course, for about 4 months now. Coffee breaks and lunch breaks are nude in the back yard. Got a good tan going on.

This post was edited

thats awesome dan.i love working from home too. and our socal sun is great for that nude lunch break :)

This post was edited

There is nothing better than to be naked while working. What would be really good it to be able to work nude at work!

This post was edited

that would be amazing or have a webex with other nude coworkers

This post was edited

I have been working from home for 15 years; have been working nude the entire time! Woohoooo

John

This post was edited

thats awesome just amazing. now only if i can find a nudist near me to do a nude lunch with during the work day

This post was edited

Wouldn't it be cool to find another #wfh nudist so you could switch off houses that you work at nude? Kind of a naked co-working arrangement.

This post was edited

I make phone calls for a friend of mine to set up appointments for her and I have been doing it nude for quite some time. It is kind of fun knowing I am nude and they don't know it. A few have asked if since I work from home do I work nude and I tell them yes. LOL. A few have asked if they could join me. The answer is yes of course. Sadly, none have, yet.

This post was edited

I am retired, but serve on several committees for my professional societies.
Prior to Covid, I would usually participate in conference calls nude.
Now many of them have changed to video calls. so I have to dress.

This post was edited

Like so many people around the Country I have been working from home since mid March '20 ( a year that will go down in infamy). Its nice to have a job that can be done remotely. Even before this I had longed for the idea of working from home more than a year before all this I even bought a computer to handle my unique type of work so when chances presented them self for me to work remotely I could. As it turned out it became a good thing that I had and already had the computer set up for remote work so transitioning in that respect was seamless. After only a few weeks I had to get a second Monitor but bought one that is also a TV as well. After all can not be all work all the time on the computer. The story from my employer is that this can go on for at least a year not that I mind working from home and being able to work nude.

As I work nude had the idea it would be nice to be able to work in a office with others as well an all nude. Not saying all the people working in the same office have to be working for the same companies just a bunch of remote workers in a common area just all enjoying the freedom of working nude.

This post was edited