RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Simple guy, Hiking naked want to try running naked, Was a member of LPSG when they started it. Registered not to long ago. 42 years old spirit animal is the wolf...

This post was edited

Jim from Sacramento here. I joined the group a while back but forgot to post an introduction. I'm a 'self-raised' nudist going back to age 12 or so, and a longtime TN member. I'm not sure what I expect from joining this group. I'm a grower with a nice big erection that has never caused me any problems, although I wish it didn't make some guys feel bad about themselves. I like reading all the other introductions and I know I'd enjoy hanging out with any of you. Chat me up!

This post was edited

Hi and thanks for letting me join, I'm living in the uk and very interested in the nudist scene.
Anyone who would like to know more please ask away.

This post was edited

Good morning,

I am John and have been a nudist for many, many years. I am on the small side of the penis spectrum, but have seen my share of larger and much larger in my nudist travels. I know what I have to go through when nude. I am interested in finding out what others' experiences are with tight clothing and/or tight spaces. What are some of the pitfalls of having a larger penis or scrotum? that is why I am here.

This post was edited

Hi everyone--Trevor here in LA. I think I first became aware of/interested in size when I was on a camping trip for several days with classmates when I was 12. Two of my classmates' fathers were chaperones. We had a large open shower room next to our cabin, and I saw the two of them showering one morning. One was about 2 inches flaccid, and the other was about 6 inches flaccid. It had never occurred to me that adult men could have such different sized penises.

Years later when I was a senior in high school I worked out at the YMCA. One day I went into the steam room after a workout and there was a very well endowed man sitting in there, fully nude. I sat down across from him, and he said, "Hi Trevor, nice to see you." I was surprised and looked at him and realized it was my little league baseball coach from several years earlier. I said, "Hey coach, I didn't recognize you," and he replied, "Yeah, the beard probably threw you off." I laughed and said, "No actually I think it's that you're naked!"

At first i was really embarrassed, but he seemed so casual and relaxed about nudity that I eventually relaxed too. We talked for quite a while and it turned out he had been a nudist for a long time. I'd gone nude at home a lot by myself but never had with others. So it was great to have someone I could talk to about nudism. Months later I worked up the nerve to talk to him about penis size, and it was the first real honest conversation I'd ever had with someone about that. Coach was a really cool guy--nothing sexual or inappropriate, just honest and answered the questions that young guys all have but rarely have the opportunity to ask. 30 years later, I still remember that conversation and appreciate the experience.

Happy to chat with anyone about size, whether you're a young guy with questions or an older guy who wants to talk about their own experiences. I enjoy talking to well-endowed men about how they feel about their size as well as smaller-endowed guys who have had similar experiences to mine meeting well-endowed men in various circumstances. I also enjoy talking to couples about the pros/cons of a well endowed husband from the husband's perspective as well as the wife's. I've been fortunate to have some great conversations about that with couples over the years at nudist campgrounds and online here.

Feel free to say hello in the chatroom or send me a private message if I'm not online. Looking forward to hearing from many of you and learning about your experiences.

-Trev

This post was edited

Hello Everyone, 50 years old nudist who grew up basically nudist. I mostly enjoy social nudism and the diversity of bodies and people. My favorite is nude swimming outdoors and nude nature hikes and hanging with other nudists and enjoying nude freedom. Feel free to add me on other social media apps like snapchat and others.

This post was edited

Hello, I am Kevin from The Netherlands. I love being nude. I would like to speak to others on this site or in real life!

This post was edited

Hi, I am Jeremy. I discovered I like to be nude as much as possible early on in life. But it took me a long time to find out others felt the same way. First experience of other nudists was at a natural hot springs in Oregon. I feel that when I am naked no one really cares what I look like, everyone has imperfections, and there is no hiding it. So I really enjoy being able to be free where it is accepted.

This post was edited

I am a 50-year-old Nudist in Northern California. I have an always been comfortable naked like I am now but I feel like in the last five years I have gotten more and more comfortable in public places as well as being naked at my home. I am divorced with a son and find myself more comfortable in naked situations with other men. I can still get a little self-conscious around women. I wanted to join this group, not because I have a big penis. I actually have a rather thick one, but I tend to be on the shorter side. im a grower, which is how most people see me. Sometimes envious of the guys that hang down long, but I love people who can just be completely honest about penis size. I like to compare and just talk about it openly. I will gladly complement a dude when he deserves it. Occasionally, I have the bigger penis around my buddies. Size doesnt particularly matter to me I just like to acknowledge the differences. I think its interesting that we often reduce penis size down to a single number, referring to length. Most of the women that I have been with prefer girth and that is usually not something that we Measure. To me, the true measurement of a penis involves girth, size of the head, length of the foreskin, and variance in flaccid size. I consider all of those to be just as important, if not more, as the length of a hard penis. Anyone else share that thought?

This post was edited

I'm John. I live in the Los Angeles area and I love hanging naked with other gay men.

This post was edited