how much did/do you pay for a naked massage

hi just a quick question, have you paid for a naked massage?
would you be willing to share any details about it either publicly or privately?
I am going to qualify as a masseur shortly and would like to offer naked massage and would appreciate all information so I can work out how best I can achieve this, I am after finding out was there a difference in price to have a naturist massage as apposed to a standard massage, how was the massage completed, was the masseur/masseuse also naked alternatively were they the naked ones and you was covered, what optional extras offered (however you wish to take that) like deep sonic massage or heat treatment included in the massage, and anything else you would like to share.
thanking you in advance of any response.
Gary

This topic was edited
RE:how much did/do you pay for a naked massage

PM on its way

This post was edited
RE:how much did/do you pay for a naked massage

I was asked to pay 10.00 extra for an hour swedish massage for relaxation. As I usually keep my eyes closed and am fully relaxed, the other person could be nude or burst into flame and I wouldn't know. Therapist needs only to be nude when doing the whole body sort of massage and that is something rare in the UK and most other western countries. If it's necessary to charge the client to have a nude therapist, then I'd avoid that sort of arrangement. If you state you are a Naturist in your massage site with your other qualifications, that would be enough and you can work out the nudity with any client who knows you have that interest. My thoughts on subject--------------Best wishes for your success. 28082020 1154hrs

This post was edited