RE:Another drive. Nothing too daring.

Am planning a 9 hour trip to North Carolina in a few days. Just me and my dogs. They don't mind.

Lol! Your dogs can ride naked with you!!

This post was edited

Have a safe trip!!!

This post was edited

Thank you for your story !! :-)

This post was edited

My wife does not like me doing this so only when I'm on my own.
My wife is fine with me driving nude as long as I am sitting on a towel. Told her I do it to and from the beach. She hasnt ridden with me while I am driving nude, but someday a good opportunity may present itself.

This post was edited

I just drove nude from my in-laws house to my house which is about a 30 min drive. I left at night so as soon as I got in the car I stripped down and drove home. When I got in my driveway I put on my shorts only because it is hot at my house.

I have driven in the day time with the windows down (tinted windows) while nude and had no issues with truck drivers or anyone sitting higher than me. I go about 65mph so I pass all the trucks but all others pass me. This is usually a 1 hour commute.

I have a friend that used to be my neighbor and he has driven nude to Chicago from Southern California in a convertible with the top down. He would only put clothes on when he stopped for gas or food. Wish he still lived next door.

This post was edited

My wife isn't keen on nudity where I can be seen, and definitely will not allow me to be naked in the car when she's there. She's paranoid about me being seen and upsetting someone.

This means I can only drive named when I'm alone, which I do as often as possible.

This post was edited

Went for a drive to go hiking at a popular waterfalls location in pa. Rickets glen has 17 waterfalls and is very popular. While unable to free hike, the drive both ways was free and relaxed. Hour plus each way through small communities and a few construction zones.

This post was edited

I finally felt it was safe enough to go to my Korean spa again. It had been way too long and I wanted a good sweat and detox. I like to go early so I can get in my sauna time as well as a scrub and massage, have my favorite Korean meal for lunch , then head home to be with my wife for the rest of the weekend. No need to wear clothes for the hour drive there so I packed up my stuff and made the drive nude while the sun came up. I slipped on my tan thru shorts and a t-shirt when I got to the parking lot to check in. It was great to be back again and was able to social distance easily and enjoyed some casual conversation. My skin really needed rejuvenating! If you've never had a body scrub, you're really missing out!
It's the best thing ever for healthier skin!

This post was edited

I drive naked sometimes but I also keep a shirt on. Can't afford a fine for driving naked.

This post was edited

Wow! These pictures are AMAZING! I have actually always wanted to do this. I've tried finding people to do it with me but no luck.

This post was edited