Awkward 2 Acceptance

Only because today went well I'm sharing this. I'm the nudist my girl isn't (but she knows I am) My friend is a nudist but her husband isn't (but he doesn't know she is) My girl is having a girls weekend with some of her friends so I'm alone until Monday. Soooo my friend whatsapp me yesterday asking if I was home because she wanted to drink and hang. I told her I just knocked off I'll be there in 30 minutes pass by anytime after that. When she reached my clothes were off and her drink was on the counter, she came inside striped down and we drank and talked shit as usual. Naturally she told her husband she was by me so when he finished work he came straight by me, but were already dressed when he came so now all three of us were drinking and talking shit having fun.

I only have one bathroom and it's connected one door is in the hallway and the other is in the bedroom. So when he went to pee the bedroom door was open and my TN profile was on the tv. He came and asked about it and Isimply said "Bro, I'm a nudist" he looked at his wife and asked her if she knew and she said no (I assume to keep it peaceful) so I started to explain about nudism,and when I finished I asked if they would ever try it of course his wife said YES, surprisingly he said yes too but not with people he knows because it'll be awkward especially men because they would see her sexually. I ask if that applied to me as well, he said no. So I asked if they won't feel strange, he said "It's your house" his wife yelled "to much talking either do it or don't " So I was like fuck it and my clothes off. My boy is standing there stunned that I'm bald ass naked, his wife took her top and bra off and right away I saw how uncomfortable he felt because he was looking at me to see if my eyes was glued on her breast. I said to him i "It ain't like that just relax" so his wife went to him unbuckle his pants and pulled everything down then took her pants off then he took his shirt off. We continued drinking and I knew he started to relax because he realized that wasn't eyeing his wife. When they were leaving I said "tomorrow"My phone rang around 10:30 this morning I answered and my boy said open up. Him and his wife came in rest the breakfast and drinks on the counter and got naked (I was trying to go back to bed) we ate, drink, just chill. I had to ask him what got into him. He said he don't know even though we always drink it feels better naked (something like that) I'm sure they'll be back tomorrow guess I'll try to get them to sign up.

I am soooooooo happy he is down with it, and I told my friend the one thing bothering me is that we both are nudist and have been around each other many times. Should we say or just let it be? She's 50/50 on it as well, but for now we'll enjoy.

This topic was edited
RE:Awkward 2 Acceptance

Given what got him past his own inhibitions about it, Id leave it be. Although nothing untoward happened between you and your woman friend, he could see that youd been nude together and kept it secret as a violation of trust, between you and him and between the two of them.

Let him enjoy his newfound freedom of expression, and let her enjoy that she can now be open with him about it.

This post was edited

Okay, so that brings us up on you, your friend, your friend's husband, and who knows what about whom. So now what happens when your girl get home? She knows you're a nudist but does she know you and your friend have been hanging out? And now that your friend's husband has been added.... what next? I assume you'll invite your girl to join the group but.... since she's not a nudist, I can see that a couple of different scenarios could come out of this. One good and one not good at all. Which one do you expect? Which ever it is, don't forget to let us know on Monday.

P.S. I can't believe I was drawn into this. I think it had something to do with being isolated and bored to tears for the last few months lol!

This post was edited

I to would like scene 2. Let us know how it all develops.

This post was edited