RE:When you have to wear a swimsuit

Whenever I can i like to swim without a suit. I tried a very brief thong type suit but I found that the whole time I was wearing it I just wnted to slip it off and be naked, so I never wear it any more, I just go naked. It feels great.

This post was edited

Whenever I can i like to swim without a suit. I tried a very brief thong type suit but I found that the whole time I was wearing it I just wnted to slip it off and be naked, so I never wear it any more, I just go naked. It feels great.

I have tried thongs, tangas and microkinis, but decided that they all were too revealing for clothed venues, so I got rid of them.

This post was edited

I have tried thongs, tangas and microkinis, but decided that they all were too revealing for clothed venues, so I got rid of them.

The ones of mine pictured below are typical of the ones I wear at clothed venues and the black ones are the biggest ones I have worn since about 1980.

This post was edited

I have 3 all tan through.4" swimshorts.2" trunksFull cut briefs.Tried tanga but thought it was too revealing for places that required a suit.Down to 2. Elastic on full cut briefs was too tight on legs.Will probably always need 2 swimsuits for travel and company.Tossed the trunks so I am down to 1.Will always need a swimsuit for travel.When our grandson gets to an age where he spends less time here, I may never wear one when not on vacation.

Probably going to toss the trunks when our grandson leaves.
Owning no swimwear for 6 months or so seems more appealing every time I think of it.

This post was edited

I have 3 all tan through.4" swimshorts.2" trunksFull cut briefs.Tried tanga but thought it was too revealing for places that required a suit.Down to 2. Elastic on full cut briefs was too tight on legs.Will probably always need 2 swimsuits for travel and company.Tossed the trunks so I am down to 1.Will always need a swimsuit for travel.When our grandson gets to an age where he spends less time here, I may never wear one when not on vacation.Probably going to toss the trunks when our grandson leaves.Owning no swimwear for 6 months or so seems more appealing every time I think of it.

Grandson went home Saturday, but my wife invited a friend for a swim today.
Glad I didn't toss the swimsuit yet!

This post was edited

just a speedo but this is it really.

This post was edited

When I have to, its board shorts. Dont get to pools often, these days, unfortunately, whether ones that I have to have the shorts, or ones I could go naked in.

This post was edited

I don't own any board shorts (a,k,a curtains of shame) but do have some basic shorts if I have to wear them. Otherwise its swim brief for swim training / laps and at beaches where I can get away with them. I'll have to arrange some photos.

This post was edited

I don't own any board shorts (a,k,a curtains of shame) but do have some basic shorts if I have to wear them. Otherwise its swim brief for swim training / laps and at beaches where I can get away with them. I'll have to arrange some photos.

My swim shorts are on the shorter side, about a 4" (10cm) inseam.

This post was edited

Has anyone tried Cooltan swim briefs?
I would think that the soft lightweight material would minimize the confinement feeling while the brief style provides maximum freedom of leg motion, but would like the opinion of someone who has actually tried them.

This post was edited