Way home from work

On my way home from work I have the choise to ride my bicycle directly on the main road or ... very happy about it ... through a forest. You know guys which way I take most of the time. The long pants, underpants and the shoes and socks exchanged for nothing more than pants with a short leg and sandals I am leaving work. And just behind the main road I take of the short-sleeved shirt. From now on it is so refreshing and even relaxing to feel the wind on my skin while riding my bike through the forest after work. It gives me back energy I lost at work. Just a little meditative. Why not fully naked? The forest is well known by dog owners and joggers. Ok?

This topic was edited
RE:Way home from work

I ride in a similar way. I can't ride naked, but just cycling shorts and shoes are all that I care to wear. The trails are too busy with other cyclists, joggers and dog walkers.

This post was edited

I always bike shirtless unless it is too cool to do so,

This post was edited

Thank You for your replies guys. It is good to get response from other fellow nudists from all over the world. Sometimes a nudist feels a little lonely about his activities amongst the beach and backyard naked ones. They are loud in the social media but ...

This post was edited