RE:Biden or Trump regarding nudism

Dump Trump, he is a danger to the whole world. I cannot see how any sane person would want such a tyrant to remain in power.This from someone who lives in a monarchy. Have you requested your absentee ballot yet?

Well, Trump influences the whole world, doesn't he? As an American, I'm very, very concerned about Putin's role in Russia, even though I'm not Russian. I'm concerned about Kim Jung Un, even though I'm not North Korean. I'm worried that any of these clowns will bring us closer to global instability and climate disaster, so we all have to watch them carefully. We're all in this together, my friends, unless you can think of another planet we can go to.

But aside from this, we've gotten off the track of how political winds might influence the future of nudism. That's just a local issue, for Americans only, except when it affects tourism. Nudist resorts in Florida, California, and Hawaii would be greatly affected, as would nudist people from abroad using our beautiful national forests and parks (and I've met scores of them). That's not a lot of people, though.

But as an American, I'm concerned, so this question is very relevant. Trump's appeal to theocrats and fundamentalists bothers me a lot. Trump is not a libertarian. Never has been. He makes great mouth music about leaving people alone and not interfering with their lives, but he hasn't made good on it.

This post was edited

Can I then surmise there are people that wont even allow a nudist site to be a political safe zone ?

This post was edited

I would suggest Trump since he's more inclined to less government mandated intrusion in our life. Those who want to mandate mask wearing, vaccinations, gun control, etc, are more likely to approve laws restricting other areas of life. It's like the government thinks they know how we should run our private lives and force everyone to do it all their way. If they wanna solve crime, arm all the honest citizens, allow free for all concealed carry. That way every criminal learns to respect every person they get anywhere near, knowing that everyone can take em out in a moment if they make a wrong move. Occasionally a country has enough smarts to do that and the crime rate is exceedingly low in those countries.If they want to solve the corona virus issue, forget the masks, just teach everyone how to stay well, or cure themselves if they get ill. I know how because I've studied it previously. All this masking business is ridiculous. If they wanted to solve the sex crime rate, make it go way down at least, they should strike off the books all anti nudity laws and city ordinances. make free for all nudity legal, and encourage it, until everyone gets so used to it they don't take a second look when a nude passes by. People's insane lust drive would taper off and the crimes it drives them to commit would lessen greatly. But. I expect it won't happen, any of the above, it seems hardly anyone is smart enough to reason from cause to effect and see it all clearly.

I agree with all of these statements as they are what I've been preaching for years!!!

This post was edited

Can I then surmise there are people that wont even allow a nudist site to be a political safe zone ?

First, I want to state that this entire thread is absurd. With that being said, EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL, including nudism.

Who issues the permits for nude campgrounds, clubs, and resorts? POLITICIANS

Who has control over the determination of the legality of nude beaches? POLITICIANS

Within nudist clubs (landed and non-landed) are the members not divided into different camps when it comes to rules, activities, the spending of
club funds? THAT'S POLITICS.

This post was edited

I learned something in business 35 yrs ago you don't talk religion or politics even if a customer fires it up. Every customer is highly valuable and you don't actually know if your going to be offend them or where they come down on an issue. It's not the place or time for that do your job and move on. Same at out local home nudist club it's just not the place or time.

This post was edited

Same at out local home nudist club it's just not the place or time.

Agree...About 3 years ago we were at Cypresx Cove and a couple wearing MAGA hats got in a loud political argument with another couple. Things were quite uncomfortable for probably 10 minutes until they were shutdown by staff and left.

This post was edited

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Back to the original question....... I know, that Biden walks around and swims nude... VERY surprised that this haven't resurfaced.......

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2014/08/01/biden-swims-naked-upsetting-female-secret-service-agents-book-claims

This post was edited

yawn

This post was edited