RE:Driving naked in rental cars

I know this is an old thread but what the hell.
The only problem with rental cars is that none of them have window tint. Especially for day driving nude. Not really interested in being seen. Just like the feeling. So although I have driven nude in rental cars for long empty highways, it is more enjoyable with my car that at least has a little tint.

This post was edited

I know this is an old thread but what the hell.The only problem with rental cars is that none of them have window tint. Especially for day driving nude. Not really interested in being seen. Just like the feeling. So although I have driven nude in rental cars for long empty highways, it is more enjoyable with my car that at least has a little tint.

Trust me, people just don't notice :)

This post was edited

I have to agree... people just don't pay attention to vehicles around them. I've driven naked in every rental car we've rented. Obviously, I sit on a towel and try and cover the seat and back completely. Driving cars without tinted windows just makes me pay much more attention to my surroundings. It's how you should drive anyway. I see far too many people focused on what's ahead of them, ONLY, and not around or behind them. Just makes for a better defensive driver.

This post was edited