Games in person, would you be willing to go?

The NFL will only allow the Boys to have 50% capacity. That's 40,000 people in the stadium. Would you be willing to go?

This topic was edited
RE:Games in person, would you be willing to go?

No. There's no discussion, but for other reasons other than covid

This post was edited

Hell I would not go. Jerry the freak cares only about money. I love his statement about the stadium being like a vacuum. So he thinks a vacuum is the cure to things? Lol
I am not sure the Virus is as bad as they say. Being that said we one of the only countries with so many deaths. Lol

This post was edited

We have so many deaths because we have so many people. If you look at the developed countries' death rates per capita, we're kind of in the middle. This article has a chart that shows us as in the middle, more or less, of the top ten. However, a lot of the countries on the chart don't keep records as well as we do, or don't do as much testing, and it doesn't include some countries that are almost certainly lying about their deaths (*cough*, China). So, there are other countries that probably should be in the top ten and aren't, and that would change our relative position.
https://www.statista.com/chart/21170/coronavirus-death-rate-worldwide/

This post was edited

I would go if someone had good seats. Its good to go to the game but Id still record it and watch it later.

This post was edited

The "deaths per 100,000 population" chart referenced by rrfalcon above only shows the *worst* ten countries for Covid-19 deaths as of August 9th. So yes, the US is "only" 4th-worst of THAT sorry group of countries -- a terrible showing for the richest country on Earth. True, some countries (*cough* China) have very likely underreported their deaths, and others were slow to be hit hard. Still, just across the border to the north, Canada's death rate is *less than half* that of the US. And the US death toll shows few signs of letting up. No wonder the world's borders are shut to US travelers. Truly pathetic.

This post was edited

Ive been a devoted Cowboys fan all my life, but with all this kneeling and being disrespectful to our flag, I refuse to do anything that might make the nfl or any other sport money.

This post was edited