Hiking Skirts

Yesterday, my wife and I went for a hike on a rather popular trail. The woman of one couple we passed was wearing a short denim skirt, unlike all the other women who wore long pants or long yoga pants. Given the circumstances, the short skirt looked a little out of place. But it occurred to me it was the most practical clothing for a woman to pee in the woods. Does anyone know if female hikers sometimes wear skirts for this purpose?

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking Skirts

It's also very convenient for sex.

This post was edited

A short skirt, wrap or kilt is ideal for men too. It is easy to put on when meeting other (clothed) hikers and it's easy to take off too. I can't imagine pulling shorts over muddy hiking boots.

This post was edited

A short skirt, wrap or kilt is ideal for men too. It is easy to put on when meeting other (clothed) hikers and it's easy to take off too. I can't imagine pulling shorts over muddy hiking boots.

I have spent many a time pulling shorts up muddy boots but I'm pleased to say I find a wrap a lot easier and quicker with the added bonus of the zero risk of losing my balance.

This post was edited

After buying my first kilt and wearing it for a few days, I have to admit, Ive already bought more. Convenient to put on quick. It also makes driving naked so much easier too. As far as girls idk, but peeing is easier with a kilt.

This post was edited

I use a black mini kilt as a cover-up if I need to. Very easy to put on quickly if I need to and buckle secures quickly. No falling over with trying to put shorts on over muddy boots.

This post was edited

I have quite often. It does make things more convenient for peeing or sex, as was also said in here. lolThanks for your input!

This post was edited

If I can't hike naked I prefer to hike commando in a kilt for all the above reasons.

This post was edited

where do you buy the kilts you re talking about

This post was edited

I purchased it from: https://runningkilts.com/

The price was reasonable. If you purchase one I think you'll enjoy it.

Dave

This post was edited

I have remodelled a running short by cutting one side and the bottom and adding velcro. I use it as a kilt if I have to be covered, and as a short if I could pass people on a very short distance or when a Marilyn Monroe effect is possible.

This post was edited